News Details
- Last Online: Dec 26, 2022
- Gender: Female
- Location: Corner of the curve... watching dramas, listening to kpop, and learning Japanese- こんにちは
- Contribution Points: 41 LV1
- Birthday: September 05
- Roles:
- Join Date: February 19, 2018
News
K-Drama
Editorials
THIS
SHOW
IS
LIT!!!
I'm mad I started this so early on cause I can't wait for the next episode! Legit this show is HELLA intense and has me anxious (in a good way).
I'm all for a deep, dark, complex story but this was a deep, dark, so- complex- that- it- no-longer- made- sense- story. Kudos to those that could sit through this and complete it but I will not be one of those. (dramacool)
Fat baby Jesus answers prayers hella quick and I thank him so much for this blessing- Amen!!!
I mean it also stars Jang who I like but cmon... lol I'll pass.
OCN I'm disappointed in you, do better- I know you can.
This is one of those dramas that had potential, it could have been something really great but in the end it became a draggy mess. This might have worked if they cut the episodes to 16 and had less outside people and their drama. This is a warning for future viewers, if you don't like being frustrated and pulling your hair out because of dumb characters- STAY AWAY!!
The actors played their parts really well but I gotta blame the writing for making this insufferable. I personally wouldn't recommend this one as there are just too many dramas out there that have this kind of plot but did a better job of executing it- Golden Empire is one that comes to mind. (dramacool)
That's all I can say about the writing for this drama. At the end, I wondered why I wasted my time with this mess. It's truly pointless. I don't recommend this... seriously (kissasian)
Ji Sung seriously KILLED this role and I'm really at awe of this range in this. Jung Eum- a crying mess as usual lol any drama I see her in they have her bawling her eyes out, like girl chill. I loved how they brought to light a mental disorder that's not easy to talk about. What surprised me though is that it came from S.K.- a country known for ignoring mental health issues- so kudos for that. I really do highly recommend this one over the Chinese one simply because Ji Sung nailed it. (kissasian)
This sounds like my kinda plot!
The actors played their characters BEAUTIFULLY! I mean their actually characters suck but you believe everyone in their roles and that along with the story and the progression played out so realistically that I forgot I was watching a drama. (dramacool)
Side note:
Seriously, do NOT watch something just because your favorite actor is in it- watch it for the story. -_-
Yes! EVERYONE LISTEN TO ME!!
Master Shota!! mwhwhahaha