Editorials
On Healer • Feb 6, 2015
Title Healer
Can someone explain the plot to me better because i don't get it??
0 7
On Way Back Home • Feb 3, 2015
Title Way Back Home
Poor woman went through a lot and it is based on a true story too dear oh dear
3 1
Replying to Asiya • Feb 3, 2015
Title Ode to My Father
Ode to my father is such a beautiful movie. My mother and I cried buckets of tears watching this film. All of…
Where did u watch it ?
0 0
Replying to MysteryMel-Bookish • Feb 2, 2015
Review Go! Mrs. Go!
Dramafever or drama cool.
Can you give me a Link to dramacool cus i can't find it there?
0 0
MysteryMel-Bookish • Feb 2, 2015
Review Go! Mrs. Go!
Where did u watch it?
0 0
Replying to ami10 • Jan 25, 2015
Title KBS Drama Special 2012: A Culprit among Friends
Where can I watch it? pleaaaase
Kbs world channel on youtube
4 0
On The Admiral: Roaring Currents • Jan 23, 2015
Title The Admiral: Roaring Currents
the subtitles on myasiantv is not good enough..
0 0
KwonSangSeung • Jan 22, 2015
Article Currently Watching: Valid Love
brilliant
1 1
Replying to Flames of Desire • Jan 21, 2015
Title Flames of Desire
Replying to deleted comment
Looooooooooool!!!!!! Haahahahahahah
0 0
On Valid Love • Jan 21, 2015
Title Valid Love Spoiler
Dropped...not yet
0 0
On Sweden Laundry • Jan 20, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
HAHAHAHAHAHA Svensk tvätt? LOL
4 0
Replying to zaskalman • Jan 20, 2015
Title Sweden Laundry
Extremely confused about the name... Why Sweden laundry? Are you suggesting that our laundry is something special?…
kanske det
1 0
On Ji Chang Wook • Jan 11, 2015
Person Ji Chang Wook
I'm a guy, I'm straight but I still think he is really HOT whenever I see him
21 0
On Shim Eun Kyung • Jan 5, 2015
Person Shim Eun Kyung
I'm in love with her!!! Please marry me I'm rascal
0 0
Replying to mivale • Jan 4, 2015
Title Hur Jun, the Original Story
Which one is better - this or the 1999 version?
1999 version
1 0
On Shim Eun Kyung • Jan 4, 2015
Person Shim Eun Kyung
Sooooo cute
0 0
On The King's Face • Jan 2, 2015
Title The King's Face
Why the crack are the ratings so low??
2 1
On Jeon Gook Hwan • Dec 30, 2014
Person Jeon Gook Hwan
El temur oppa
8 0
On Empress Ki • Dec 30, 2014
Title Empress Ki
Except for the last 12 episodes, this drama was outstanding! 8.5/10 imo.
0 1
On Ji Chang Wook • Dec 29, 2014
Person Ji Chang Wook
Here you have a proper actor!
10 0

