Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Birthday: January 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: April 17, 2013
bamboo_jade • Sep 2, 2016
Bromance was not a great drama by any means. The plot, what there was of it, was often over the top ridiculous. The writing so cheesy at times I literally cringed, and the biggest side couple bored me to death. Buuuut the lead couple was amazing. Almost from the beginning Zifeng treats Yanou as an equal and that never changes even after he fell in love. And she does the same to him. And the chemistry was off the charts good. They sold me on the friendship first, and then the romance without a question. And they were equal in that relationship as well.
8 1
Replying to bojinator • Aug 25, 2016
OMG PPPL PPPL DID U SEE EP 2? the shutterstock pic used for the school? xD they didn't even erase the watermark!
Dear editor, " You had one job!" LOL
3 0
fanitha • Aug 24, 2016
I need to give Pride another chance. I got so irritated by things in the latter half that I ended up skipping to the end. Also I would recommend the Thai version of Full House over the Korean one as the leads in the Thai version had very good chemistry and I actually liked the pacing and tone of the story more.
4 1
Replying to AsmaKhaliq • Aug 14, 2016
i seriously do NOT understand why BOF is one of the most popular and liked kdrama, like its my least fav kdrama…
I loved the Japanese versions of BoF and TTBY too.
0 0
On Remembering Lichuan • Aug 5, 2016
I've been checking this page on and off for a year hoping to see a concrete release date. Now that its available, finally!, the wait for subs begins. I really hope someone subs this.
1 1
On Refresh Man • Jul 29, 2016
Title Refresh Man
This drama was good at first then just got more and more boring. Maybe it's because I actually liked the leads better before they got together. They were sweet and the actors tried hard, but for me the chemistry just wasn't there.
0 0
Replying to BANNEDuser • Jun 30, 2016
Title Five Enough
The younger brother story is annoying as fuck
100% agree. I skip his scenes and the annoying older generation half the time.
0 0
Replying to ixora • Jun 20, 2016
For those people who say j actors is ugly need their eyes checked immediately....just saying...
There are so many very attractive Japanese actors so I don't know how people can think they are ugly! Maybe it's because they don't get so much surgery to look perfect.
2 0
Replying to TeleriFerchNyfain • Jun 20, 2016
How about a BIG reason - a REAL reason? Japan, just like America & a lot of European & British shows, can't pass…
While I agree that kdramas do focus more on women let's not give them a pass on how they allow the men in their dramas to treat the women. The men in kdramas are often patronizing and domineering to the female characters (don't get me started on the patting the female on the head like she's a dog or the infamous wrist grabs).Most kdramas with so called empowered women end up making those women out to be bossy, angry, embittered women who are obviously that way because the love of a man has passed them by. Obviously, not all kdramas portray women this way and neither do all jdramas. Though to your point, I think Japan has a long way to go in any kind of true equality for women in their society.
6 0
IwahashiGirl • Jun 20, 2016
Great article, IwahashiGirl. 49 Days was my gateway Asian drama, and I pretty much watched only Korean dramas that first year. Somehow I stumbled on Long Vacation which is still one of my favorite dramas. I was already watching some Taiwanese dramas when I started trying out some Jdramas and I think that helped me not to judge jdramas to harshly as early Taiwanese dramas aren't the most prettily filmed dramas either. I know some people who won't watch jdramas because of what they call overacting but that's just because Japan has a different approach to acting than Korea.Plus a lot of their dramas are based on mangas so of course the characters are going to be exaggerated.
1 5
Replying to Gulsan • Jun 20, 2016
Title Five Enough Spoiler
so I am watching this drama and enjoy it very much. I am at ep 25 but start getting impatient as to when sang…
Ok, I won't. LOL
1 0
On Wind Chime • May 31, 2016
Title Wind Chime Spoiler
I really should stop live-watching Chinese dramas because their endings are so often disappointing.
1 0
Replying to Tsukini • Mar 13, 2016
you can find english subs here: http://furritsu9.wix.com/furritsubssanctuary RAW here: https://mega.nz/#!tcYyRaSD!j_hjvxkxJ_fwomDyvGnAeoIsr9gF0kBOtuxGKnMrW18
It worked great. Thank you so much. You are now my heroine :)
1 0
Replying to Tsukini • Mar 13, 2016
you can find english subs here: http://furritsu9.wix.com/furritsubssanctuary RAW here: https://mega.nz/#!tcYyRaSD!j_hjvxkxJ_fwomDyvGnAeoIsr9gF0kBOtuxGKnMrW18
I don't know if it's something I'm doing wrong or or the link is just bad, but everytime I try to use userscloud I end up with a virus.
0 0
amrita828 • Mar 1, 2016
I've never managed to find a drama partner, but I've used all the other tips at one time or another. For me taking a break from dramas for awhile really helps too. I think my longest break was a month, but that was long enough to cure my drama fatigue.
1 0
Ambitious_96 • Feb 21, 2016
Not sure if it an be considered unpopular, but I know a lot of drama watchers who didn't like Missing You. While I agree it had problems, I actually enjoyed it for the most part. Not one I'd rewatch though.
0 1