Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Birthday: January 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: April 17, 2013
On Love, Timeless • Jul 19, 2017
Title Love, Timeless Spoiler
I was sorry to see Jun Ren revert back to his old ways in 13. With only two episodes to go, I wonder how they will resolve the two main relationships?
0 7
Replying to marisols12 • Jul 11, 2017
I feel that Ruby has time traveled this time.I believe her giving Zhao Yu that note will be a key moment for their…
Ikr. I should know better than to livewatch a Taiwanese drama.
1 0
Replying to marisols12 • Jul 11, 2017
Title Love, Timeless Spoiler
I feel that Ruby has time traveled this time.I believe her giving Zhao Yu that note will be a key moment for their…
I don't think Ruby could have traveled back in time since she'd already died in the future they came from. I don't know if Jun Ren is really in love with Ruby or has convinced himself he is out of guilt for his part in her death.
0 0
Replying to Faith • Jul 6, 2017
Long Vacation is a classic and a must-watch in my opinion alhough it's not a rom-com (it's actually…
Totally agree! Long Vacation was my first jdrama and still one of my faves. Plus it gets bonus points for starring Kimutaku (he was so young in that).
0 0
HealerDoge • Jun 23, 2017
I found the plot of Strong Woman to over the top so I would be hesitant to suggest that one. Healer though I loooved, and I have suggested that to several people.
4 0
On Home Stay • May 31, 2017
Title Home Stay
When Google translate writes a drama description. LOL
22 0
Replying to sakura • May 29, 2017
I really carious h who she well end up with , I can't find the manga anywhere through T_T
Is the manga complete?
0 0
Replying to Jay • May 21, 2017
Thanks for writing this article and giving a spotlight to this overlooked drama. It's my favorite ongoing…
Both the leads definitely have room for change and growth. I'm definitely curious whether they'll use this 2nd chance to do that, or whether the drama will go with the more Chinese idea that a person's fate is set and can't be changed.
0 0
Replying to Jay • May 18, 2017
Thanks for writing this article and giving a spotlight to this overlooked drama. It's my favorite ongoing…
Jun Ren wasn't presented in a flattering light in the first two episodes so I'm interested in seeing him change. I started this because the concept intrigued me. The first episode was ok, but the ML wasn't really that likable. The second episode was much better and the twist of bringing the FL back as well made me want to continue. Right now I'm more interested in seeing Kai Jia's character arc. Hopefully she'll grow and find her own path separate from a useless fixation on her first love.
2 0
kingsqueen • May 3, 2017
You took the words right out of my mouth. Too many genres, jarring tonal shifts, and nonsensical, even unlikable characters made me almost regret the time I spent on this. The OTP was this shows saving grace for me, but unfortunately they weren't the only focus of this show, not that this drama had a strong focus to begin with.
8 0
On Behind Your Smile • Apr 2, 2017
Title Behind Your Smile Spoiler
Would it have killed them to have a kiss scene in the last episode? LOL. Seriously though I really enjoyed this overall. I was worried that the extra episodes would make the drama feel super draggy, but it actually picked up the intensity and got more interesting in the latter half, not something that happens often in Asian dramas. Anyone interested in watching this should give it at least three episodes because I feel it took them that long to hit their stride, and for the actors to become comfortable in their roles.
3 0
cityhunter • Mar 14, 2017
I dropped Bride of the Century after 9 episodes. It's been to long to remember exactly why. The only other highly rated drama on my dropped list is My Name Is Kim Sam Soon. That one didn't click with me.
1 1
Amyy • Feb 24, 2017
I loved Secret Garden when I first saw it waaay back in my early kdrama days. Now not so much, but I can understand why people like it. On this list my favorites would be 2 & 3. I would definitely add Marriage, Not Dating, Coffee Prince, and Queen Inhyun's Man (one of my favorite dramas ever). Looking at my list it seems most of my favorites aren't Korean.
1 1