Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Birthday: January 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: April 17, 2013
On A Love So Beautiful • Apr 1, 2018
Title A Love So Beautiful Spoiler
A Love So Beautiful Final impressions

In the end I enjoyed the high school portion of the show more than the college/adult part. The time jumps seemed very random and awkward. Jiang Chen and Xiao Xi's progression to boyfriend and girlfriend was rushed, and honestly I didn't find it that believable. I know JC is very standoffish, but the show telling me they dated almost 4 years and never kissed (Since the kisses on the show were rather awkward too, it's probably a good thing there were so few) just didn't sell me on the romance. Then that ridiculous breakup, another time jump, and JC is back wanting to pick up were they left off. I did enjoy his attempts at wooing XX back minus that whole, "Apologize to me bit." Apologize for what, dude! That breakup wasn't just her fault, and the writers having her apologize like a good little girl ticked me off. Episode 23 managed to redeem the last half some for me. It was good to see them actually talking like adults, and the way they utilized the height difference between the leads to create cute moments was adorable. I also enjoyed getting a glimpse of the past from Jiang Chen's perspective since it made the relationship less one-sided. Overall a nice, quick, easy watch, I just wish I'd liked the last 4 episodes more.
4 0
Replying to Pichu • Mar 23, 2018
Title Lion Pride
Hi Where can I watch ep 15 of thia drama? I can't find English subtitles!!
I've been watching on Viki, but I'm not sure if 15 is fully subbed yet.
0 0
On Lion Pride • Mar 20, 2018
Title Lion Pride Spoiler
Qiang Wei's constant harping about Qiang Da's supposed connection with Jingjing is getting on my nerves. The woman is dead. Being jealous now just seems petty and ridiculous. Also, while I'm ranting, Tie Bu Fan's dramatic rescue of Side from the oncoming car was an eye roller. Why do even smart drama characters have no peripheral vision or ability to look both ways before crossing a street?!
3 0
On Attention, Love! • Oct 10, 2017
Title Attention, Love! Spoiler
Me at the end of 11, " Finally Li Zheng is going to admit he has feelings for Shao Xi!" After watching the episode 13 preview, " Why, why show do you do this to me." Looks like 13 will probably be an episode of angst leading up to some kind of reconciliation in 14 or 15.
0 0
Ceki • Oct 8, 2017
Majo no Jouken was one of the first teacher/student relationship dramas I watched. So much angst in that drama. I think it was more disturbing to me in a way because the leads were almost the same age as their drama counterparts so the age gap was very obvious. Not a fan of the theme overall, but I thought the drama was well done for the most part. Years later I still haven't decided what I think of the ending though.
1 0
On Attention, Love! • Oct 8, 2017
I'm still enjoying this drama but 10 episodes in it feels like the plot is just rehashing the same thing over and over. Time to get some forward momentum.
1 0
Replying to MyDramaObsession • Oct 3, 2017
Title You're My Pet Spoiler
I wanted to love it but it's just to cutesy compared to the original story. They really softened the story…
I loved all those aspects of the original story so it's a shame they toned it down and turned it into a cutesy romance.
1 0
On You're My Pet • Sep 30, 2017
Thank you to the kind subber that finally picked this up. I'd pretty much given up on this being done.
1 0
On Attention, Love! • Sep 25, 2017
Title Attention, Love! Spoiler
Attention, Love episode 8: So funny how different Shao Xi's parents reactions are to the news Shao Xi and Li Zheng got into the same university. Shock and elation for SX and confusion and disappointment for LZ. Li Zheng must have applied to any university he thought Shao Xi might get into.
0 0
Soju • Aug 4, 2017
I've seen half of these. Bromance especially had me shaking my head a lot, but I couldn't stop watching. Megan and Baron had such strong chemistry they kept me sucked in the whole crazy ride.
5 0
On Love, Timeless • Aug 2, 2017
Title Love, Timeless Spoiler
Thoughts on the final episode. I wish Zhao Yu and Kia Jia had gotten together a little sooner. Because the last episode was centered on Ruby we barely got to see them as a couple. I didn't mind the ending. Maybe Jun Ren and Ruby will be able to work at last without the pressure from family or money. Overall I enjoyed this drama even if it did go around in circles sometimes.
2 0
On Love, Timeless • Jul 26, 2017
Title Love, Timeless Spoiler
Man, I knew Jun Ren was cold and heartless, but the way he gave those divorce papers to Ruby in the end was a true dick move. He's totally reverted to the person he was in the first episode. On the plus side, I'm happy Kia Jai and Zhao Yu finally got together.
8 0
Replying to cllanti • Jul 19, 2017
I was sorry to see Jun Ren revert back to his old ways in 13. With only two episodes to go, I wonder how they…
Yes! If it was any longer I probably would have given up by now.
1 0