Editorials
On Meteor Garden • Oct 1, 2018
Title Meteor Garden
Well... I had to watch this since I'm a huge fan of this franchise. But I'm not gonna lie, I fast forwarded the scenes with the F4's side stories frankly I couldn't care less about them. And I think they would have made this drama a favor if they omitted them. This version's Rui might have been the less accurate one and that really broke my heart since his character is one of the most important ones for this story to work out. Good choice of Tsukasa's character and Tsukushi as well, but at the end I still find Hana yori Dango the best adaptation so far and my favorite one.
4 0
On Stepmom and Daughter Blues • Oct 1, 2018
Title Stepmom and Daughter Blues
With the first 5 episodes I thought this was going to be the jdrama of the year for me. I was just loving it and if they had continued on the same line it would have been. I didn't drop it because I was expecting some kind of "miracle" that would make me love it again but not even Sato Takeru's performance could made that happened. Nevertheless Ayase Haruka was outsanding as always in her acting skills.
2 0
Replying to JaLee • Sep 15, 2018
Title Hundred Million Stars from the Sky Spoiler
Same. Still wtf? No light at the end of the tunnel. It's like what was the point really?
I really felt bad for the big brother (detective) he was left all alone.
3 0
Replying to Eliza • Sep 14, 2018
Article 7 dramas en los que los maestros se ganaron el corazón de sus alumnos
Me encanta este articulo! Como futura maestra, todo el tiempo ando buscando series/peliculas que traten este tipo…
De nada, espero te gusten las recomendaciones ^^
1 0
On Hana ni Keda Mono • Sep 11, 2018
Title Hana ni Keda Mono
This definitely needed more character development and a more solid story line but it was a cute watch. It made me want to read the manga.
1 0
Replying to YueofBlueGables • Sep 10, 2018
Article 7 dramas en los que los maestros se ganaron el corazón de sus alumnos
Aun me falta ver Rookies, pero tras haber visto Gokusen y GTO y otros cientos de dramas con la premisa parecida,…
Rookies esta en mi top 3 de este tipo de dramas, para mi supera a GTO y Gokusen. Espero que algún día le des la oportunidad no te vas a arrepentir.
0 0
On Hundred Million Stars from the Sky • Sep 9, 2018
Title Hundred Million Stars from the Sky
One of the review says that this drama is full of plot twists that you wouldn't expect to happen. But for me I did expect and figured out many of the things that happened including the final major plot twist. I actually was hoping things ended up the way they did because otherwise it would have made no sense.
3 0
Replying to Skye-N-Rain • Aug 23, 2018
Article ¡Presentamos MyDramaList en español!
Me for now
Ok, thank you.
1 0
Skye-N-Rain • Aug 22, 2018
Article ¡Presentamos MyDramaList en español!
Who should we contact to write an article in Spanish?
2 0
On Cinderella Formula • Aug 15, 2018
Title Cinderella Formula
I highly recommend this drama I think it is a hudden gem. I really like the story and Maki's and Igarashi's relationship was very heartwarming!
3 0
Replying to missed exams • Aug 6, 2018
Article Which Actor is the Prince of Shoujo Adaptations?
lol they're both kings blessbut MatsuJun should be named honorary prince of shoujo for his iconic domyouji tbh
I love MJ's Domyouji!! He's the best ♡
2 0
Replying to Momoi • Jul 28, 2018
List Time traveling
I think you have the wrong 'Tunnel' on your list.
Thanks for pointing it out :)
0 0
Replying to Vina96 • Jul 24, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me Spoiler
I just want to know if the main leads have a happy ending, otherwise it will feel like time wasted only for a…
There's a happy ending
2 0
Replying to kai122 • Jul 19, 2018
Article Top 10: Dramas with Contracted Relationships
you need to add ´because it is my first life´.very good one
Some time in the future, I'll make a part 2 of this article. Since good shows have been released after this article was made.
1 0
bamboo_jade • Jul 19, 2018
Article Fangirling Over Domyoji
I think MatsuJun is the best Domyouji!! He fit the role perfectly and for me he was excellent as Tsukasa. HYD is the first drama I watched and I still love it so much and MatsuJun was the reason I became Arashi's fan. So both HYD and MatsuJun will always have a special place in my heart!!
7 0
Replying to fanitha • Jul 17, 2018
Title Erased
If you are still interested in suggestions:N no tame niMaouRyusei KizunaThe Quiz Show 2SirenByakuyakou
N no tame ni is awesome!! And he's a very good actor!! I also like him a lot. From him I can recommend Unnatural. The story is quite interesting and his character has a good storyline.
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Jul 8, 2018
Article Dancing with the Devil - Top 5 Villains
Narimiya!!! I miss him soooo much!! He is an excellent actor and can do comedy, mystery, romance, everything♡♡
4 0
Replying to EunSoo • Jul 5, 2018
Title The Inanimate World Spoiler
Yeah. Feel the same way. What's the point if you can't at least try to unravel the mystery yourself.…
For me the bartender would have been better, I think she got more screentime than Ujo's wife. I really just can't deal with the ending I felt cheated after all the clues and well written mystery to throw that insane twist at the end was horrible. This could have been a masterpiece but ended being a 7.5 drama for me :(
3 0
Replying to namopanik • Jul 5, 2018
Title The Inanimate World Spoiler
I'm going to accept that last twist, I guess, because despite its shock value, it explains more question than…
I think you handled that last twist better than I am currently doing. I am not convinced at all about her being the killer it was tooo much of a twist for me. And also the unbelievable way Touko saves Eiki at the last minute was waaay out there! I wished they had a better last episode, because the other 10 episodes were very intriguing and interesting.
4 0
Replying to Pelin • Jun 17, 2018
Title Signal: Choki Mikaiketsu Jiken Sosahan Spoiler
Anyone who also watched both dramas could you answer me a question? Does this version also have the serial killer…
No, that storyline is not in this adaptation.
1 0

1