Details

  • Last Online: Oct 26, 2025
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 23, 2016
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
On Yuan Wen Kang • Jul 23, 2018
Person Yuan Wen Kang
I would like to see him in more main roles , he was so handsome in the Imperial Doctress
2 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Jul 22, 2018
Title The Nanny Man Spoiler
Superb execution
where did u watch it ?
1 0
Replying to Hadiya B • Jul 18, 2018
Title Mengfei Comes Across Spoiler
where did you find a subbed ep, 4?
in the you tube links below , I watch the first 2 episode and checked the later in a hurry
0 0
Replying to Empress • Jul 17, 2018
Title Refined Love
force kisses force everything Better than cruel romance at love Better than slap kiss lakorn at everything Recommend…
ur comment made me curios <3
0 0
On Nakao Masaki • Jul 16, 2018
Person Nakao Masaki
after Bow the KIss , I am totally a fan <3 he is so sexy , that character of his I was mesmerized . Hope to see a lot of his work , I would guess he was 21 !!
7 0
Replying to Shere • Jul 16, 2018
have you found all parts yet?????
thank u for ur hard work , that was great , hope to see a lot of you
1 0
On Bow Then Kiss • Jul 16, 2018
wooooow that was a great romance , totally my type <3 <3 loved worth the wait
1 0
Replying to ninan • Jul 13, 2018
Title Legend of Fu Yao Spoiler
Not a book, but 7 books in total. That’s what stopped me from reading. I was curious how they are going to put…
is it available to read online ?
0 0
Replying to Arihant D • Jul 8, 2018
Netflix it is ..
if u find it pls let me know , I have the same problem
0 2
Replying to Soju • Jul 7, 2018
Title Plerng Chimplee Spoiler
Going to give this a go soon~ Let you know after!
where are u watching it ?
0 0
Replying to Daisy Lili • Jul 2, 2018
I like how Huang Tai Ji character is built in this drama and the love hate bromance between Duo Er Gun and Huang…
where did u watch it ?
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Jul 2, 2018
Title Ching Nang
where did u watch it ? I have 2 episodes missing ?
oh thank u
0 0