News
Replying to Sayoko • Apr 27, 2018
Title Dear Etranger
Just watched this today, and I loved it!
where ?
0 0
Replying to Kara • Apr 27, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
Is this good?
totally <3
0 0
Replying to AJA • Apr 26, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
Ep 3 is out with eng sub https://youtu.be/mT-sGgB4AQ4
thanks for the notification
1 0
Replying to Lee Jin Young • Apr 25, 2018
Title Cinderella Chef
https://youtu.be/GQSsrSqnm6EIt’s still raw.I am translating it (half way). Hopefully I can finished translating…
thank u for ur hard work , I would like to help but I don't have any experience in subbing
1 0
Replying to Dia • Apr 24, 2018
Title Wish To See You Again Spoiler
The ending is badly made. I mean, they left out Ah Hao for the last 2 episodes. He should have returned one day…
where did u watch it ?
0 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Apr 23, 2018
Article Ever Thought of Helping With Subtitles?
that was informative , great article <3
3 0
Replying to Badass Bunny • Apr 23, 2018
Article Ever Thought of Helping With Subtitles?
Yeah!Thanks for this!As a subber myself I can definetly say that we NEED help. I don't have team and work all…
woooow did u sub this drama , thank u a lot for ur amazing work <3
2 0
On Nueng Dao Fah Diew • Apr 22, 2018
Title Nueng Dao Fah Diew
the poster and the plot are interesting
0 0
Replying to IWatchEverything • Apr 22, 2018
Article 5 Reasons to Watch: The Journey & The Journey 2
I read somewhere that there will be a season 3 and 4. Apparently the plot still hasn't finished. Anyway, thanks…
wooooow u just made my day <3
1 0
Replying to Annalisse • Apr 22, 2018
Article 5 Reasons to Watch: The Journey & The Journey 2
I'm so glad you wrote about The Journey. This drama got me out of a slump and I loved it. Just the right amount…
me too :(((
0 0
Replying to HappySqueak • Apr 22, 2018
Article 5 Reasons to Watch: The Journey & The Journey 2
happy you enjoyed it! I binged also because I could just not stop watching after the first ep.
really ??!!! I wish if there was another season of this drama , I literally addicted >3
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 20, 2018
Title Klin Kaew Klang Jai
so how was the drama ?
thank you <3
0 0
Replying to rainruma • Apr 19, 2018
Title Klin Kaew Klang Jai
Just a NOTE : Please do NOT make the Synopsis too long ! .... many will Not read it. 1-2 paragraphs is more than…
so how was the drama ?
0 3
Replying to Humbledaisy • Apr 18, 2018
Title Yok Lai Mek
Subtitles?
did u find it ?
0 0
Replying to Kristina303 • Apr 13, 2018
Title The Love of Siam
Just finished this movie...there are some thing that I don't understand, but would like to understand. 1. Was…
omg , same questions
0 0
On The Love of Siam • Apr 13, 2018
Title The Love of Siam
wooooow what an amazing movie , loved . It portrays a lot of emotions , but I didn't understand the ending
0 1
Replying to RJ_Jacob101 • Apr 13, 2018
Title The Love of Siam Spoiler
I agree the ending kind of sucked, but it also left room for hope. He said that he loves him, but couldn't be…
the ending was open , but I got confused when Tong left Dount I thought that He will confess to Mew but then H e only told him that he loved him but can't be his boyfriend . At least he could've told that poor girl to let her love continue to Mew . The other is June really his sister , this part I didn't get it
1 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 11, 2018
Title Namphueng Khom
do you know of any drama like this ??
thank u <3 <3 <3 <3
0 0
Replying to Vina96 • Apr 11, 2018
Article Sakaguchi Kenji Possibly Retiring From Acting Due to Incurable Illness
Avascular Necrosis is the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply. Avascular Necrosis can lead to tiny…
thank u for explaining , hello colleague :)
2 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 10, 2018
Title Namphueng Khom
do you know of any drama like this ??
LOL , you made me wonder what I wrote , I literally went back to make sure . I meant recommendation for the ( horribly addicting ) part ^^
1 0

1