K-Drama
On Sevendays Twentyfourhours • Jun 9, 2018
Title Sevendays Twentyfourhours
where can I watch it ?
0 0
Replying to DragonAlien • Jun 3, 2018
Title My Natasha
I've been looking for so long this drama with subs but still nothing. If anyone ever see the subs please let me…
did u find it ?
2 3
HappySqueak • Jun 2, 2018
Article When Your Life Becomes a Legit K-Drama: Fan Dating Confession
hoping all the best for both of you <3 ^^
0 0
Replying to MichalleChan • Jun 1, 2018
Title The World of Love
Where can this drama be found???
same question
0 2
Replying to OlzDive • Jun 1, 2018
Title Phet Roi Rak
Is there any subber taking this? Really wish so. this seemed nice story from the pic
Yeah , I wish too
1 0
dramaworld • May 26, 2018
Article Currently Watching: Meet Me @ 1006
I am addicted to this drama , found it by chance and out of curiosity
3 0
On The Lies She Loved • May 23, 2018
Title The Lies She Loved
did it get subbed ?
0 0
Ceki • May 19, 2018
Article 30 Most Anticipated Asian Films of 2018
great guide <3 thank u ^^
2 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • May 12, 2018
Title Meet Me @ 1006
did u finish watching it ? I am currently at ep. 11
oh thank u , I thought it finished airing
0 0
Replying to Alice • May 12, 2018
Title Meet Me @ 1006
Really enjoying this, the writing is really good and the story is very unique, why aren't more people watching…
did u finish watching it ? I am currently at ep. 11
0 0
jaaraf • May 12, 2018
Article Jaaraf's Weekend Movie Picks From The Philippines!
Congrats on ur first article , great movies definitely will give it a try ^^
2 0
On Holding The Cat in Arms • May 9, 2018
Title Holding The Cat in Arms
looks interesting <3
1 0
sina sanjari • May 5, 2018
Review Shoot for the Stars
where did u watch it ???
0 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • May 4, 2018
Title Tai Ngao Jan Spoiler
pls put it in a spoiler tag , not to be deleted
no , not MDL users but ppl from outside for copyright sometimes , thats why most of us put it in spoiler tags to prevent the drama from being deleted
0 0
On My Secret Friend • Apr 29, 2018
Title My Secret Friend
short and lovely <3
0 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Apr 29, 2018
Title Tai Ngao Jan Spoiler
still being subbed here is the current status https://www.facebook.com/notes/alwaysmeena/tai-ngao-jan-status/550177652017132/
pls put it in a spoiler tag , not to be deleted
0 0
On The Legend of Jade Sword • Apr 29, 2018
Title The Legend of Jade Sword
Lau Hawick , I am in <3
2 0
ReikabLeu • Apr 29, 2018
Article Five Japanese Actors and Actresses with Filipino Heritage
loved the article <3
1 0
On Lep Krut • Apr 29, 2018
Title Lep Krut
looks interesting <3
1 0
Replying to redxxxcrimson • Apr 28, 2018
Title The Myth
I am watching it now to try to understand ur last comment ^^ I am curious
I loved the first episodes , but then I dropped it , it dragged in the middle
1 0

1