News
Replying to DreamDramaCatcher • Sep 14, 2017
Title Destined to Love You
I need help, so please help me...The first 12 episodes I had no problem finding and watching with subtitles but…
The episodes are there , but raw
0 0
Replying to Nina • Sep 14, 2017
Title Nang Barb
The history is interesting, the girl is neither submissive nor silly. And one notices that the lead couple are…
But there is no English sub
0 0
Replying to Nina • Sep 14, 2017
Title Nang Barb
The history is interesting, the girl is neither submissive nor silly. And one notices that the lead couple are…
Thx but can u put the comment as a spoiler tag
0 1
On Pirun Pram Rak • Sep 14, 2017
Title Pirun Pram Rak
is it subbed yet ??
0 2
Replying to Nina • Sep 14, 2017
Title Nang Barb
The history is interesting, the girl is neither submissive nor silly. And one notices that the lead couple are…
where did u watch it ?
0 0
Replying to asiandramalover • Sep 14, 2017
Title Dung Sawan Sarb
Where can I watch this with eng sub???
HOW was it ? worth watching ?
0 0
Replying to nastou19 • Sep 14, 2017
Title Nang Fah Kap Mafia
It seems Viki took it down. Does anyone know where to find this lakorn with english sub?
CAN I know how ?
0 0
Replying to jay-jay • Sep 14, 2017
Person Weir Sukollawat Kanarot
One of the sexiest Actors I've ever seen. I call him the kissing bandit...hes the first Thai actor who will kiss…
can u recommend some of his best dramas ?
0 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Sep 14, 2017
Title Jad Rak Wiwa Luang Spoiler
the first 4 episodes are on on fb by JL Subbing Team but she say she's off to Hawaii so no uploads until…
WHAT is the name of the fb page exactly?
0 0
Replying to asianfranticshows • Sep 14, 2017
Title Torn Between Two Lovers
Is there anywhere I can watch the entire drama?
did u find it ?
0 0
On Hello Gorgeous • Sep 14, 2017
Title Hello Gorgeous
where can I find this drama subbed in eng ?
0 0
Replying to rumtumcat • Sep 13, 2017
Title Beauties of the Emperor
Luo Jin improved so much in Princess Wei Young. Especially his facial expression and mouth. in here u can see…
Is it good ? Where did u watch it ?
0 0
Replying to Soju • Sep 13, 2017
Title Marry a Husband to Live
any information on this?
Looks interesting, hope it will be available soon
1 0
On Yuan Wen Kang • Sep 13, 2017
Person Yuan Wen Kang
most of his dramas are not subbed yet
0 0
Replying to meganjoy12 • Sep 9, 2017
Person Krit Shahkrit Yamnam
he has so many lakorns that have never been subbed that id love to watch =(
Can u recommend some if his best dramas ? I started to watch Mafia Ruk
0 0
On Rak Nakara • Sep 9, 2017
Title Rak Nakara
it looks like Cinderella story ^^
0 10
Replying to Ellen • Sep 9, 2017
Person Ahn Jae Hyun
how can he be 30 omg
Same thought , he looks much younger , mostly in the twenties
3 0
On Yoo In Na • Sep 9, 2017
Person Yoo In Na
She was amaaaaaazing in Queen In Hyun ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
1 0
Replying to Soju • Sep 9, 2017
Title Fabulous Boys
Why does this have such low views when it was so good? I will never understand T_T
is it better than the j and k dramas??
0 0
Replying to loranar • Sep 8, 2017
Title Sanaeha Ngern Tra
Yelling and violence, rape, very ill jealousy. Really does viewer believe, that after marriage would be everything…
Thanks aloot
0 0

1
