scarletlover1
So good. School 2017 exceeded my expectations. Seriously, I wasn't expecting a lot from it but as watched the series, I couldn't wait for the next episode! In my opinion this is a lot better than School 2015 when it comes to the story.

The story includes the typical bullies, rich students who can get away with anything, poor students who are having a hard time, people lying about who they really read more are, a horrible school with these ridiculous rules and the bigger issue: TRUST. However, you see certain people who are sick of the system and want to make a difference. It was great to see how people would get through certain situations and they would have each other to get through them. They did a good job at the twists as well. There are some things that you will see and didn't expect. I feel they did a great job at balancing the light and darkness throughout this show. It gets better and better with each episode. Also thought they did great at not dragging things out for too long.

Our main leads, Eun Ho and Tae Woon have amazing chemistry! They're so cute and can't wait for their next moment! They will always put a smile on your face(:

The cast did an amazing job especially Kim Se Jung with this being her first leading role.

I would rewatch this show a hundred times, I love it so much!

Defintely goes in my Top 10 Korean Dramas of 2017! As well as including Eun Ho and Tae Woon in my Top 10 Korean Drama Couples!
School 2017

KBS2
  • Duration:

60 min.

• Score:

8.4 (scored by 808 users)
  • Ranked: