Sakata Gintoki, Kagura, Hasegawa Taizou, Okita Sougo - Gintama
Harima Kenji, Imadori Kyosuke, Eri Sawachika - School Rumble
Kyoya Ootori...I don't really have a reason for liking him...I just really do
ugghhh I have so much !! xD and YES I have a thing for badass boys :P so don't ask why my favorites are like these characters xD SO Uzumaki Naruto ( Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden ): I just like his carefree, caring personality. I like how he is able to help everyone with his courage, love and trust. I love how he created his own path in life and arose from being a nothing, to everything <3 Also, love how he treasures his bonds <3 Uchiha Sasuke/Itachi ( Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden): I told you I have something for badass guys xD I like their mysterious aura and how calm and goo they are :D I love their dedication as well ^^ really impressive :D Natsu ( Fairy Tail ): my reasons for Natsu are the same as my reasons for Naruto <3 Grey ( Fairy Tail ): ahaha just because he is Grey <3 xD Jellal/Sigeren ( Fairy Tail ) : Badass, great, cute, misunderstood, genius and smart guys <3 Gajeel ( Fairy Tail ): I like his tehee xD and his uniqueness ^^ Erza Scarlet ( Fairy Tail ): The only girl character that I liked from the anime world! She is the only girl character that was strong all the time and wasn't all that girly and cute ! she was strong, caring, responsible, respected, powerful, friendly, and loving <3 the best of all ^^ I have othhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhers !! but I would end it here xD
well mine are naruto from naruto shipudden natsu from fairytail ayano from stigma of the wind and kyoko from skip beat u know i really liked that anime n was hoping thered be a season 2 but nooooooooooooooooo
I'll probably forget some characters, even though I don't watch much anime.[list]Welcome to the NHK!: Sato for being an awesome hikikomori whose fear of society makes me scared of myself, and Yamazaki for teach me the ways of desperate otaku.[/list]

[list]Cromartie High School: Pretty much everybody! There's Freddie, Mechazawa, Yutaka Takanouchi, Kamiyama, Hayashida, Gorilla, Beta Mechazawa, Maeda, Maeda's mom, Hokuto, Hokuto's Lackey, Masked Takanouchi, Noboru Yamaguchi, the guys from Pootan, and whoever this guy is. As you can see, I freakin' LOVE this show.[/list][list]Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Don Patch, Jelly Jiggler, Dengakuman, and Torpedo Girl.[/list][list]Hellsing: Alucard, Integra Hellsing, Seras, and the Valentine Brothers.[/list][list]Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san: Azazel and Beelzebub. True friendship right there.[/list][list]Ouran High School: Haruhi, Tamaki, Kyouya, and Honey-sempai![/list][list]Kimi ni Todoke: Sawako and Kazehaya! As well as Chizuru, Ryu, and Yano :3[/list][list]Tiger & Bunny: Tiger, Bunny, Fire Emlbem, and Sky High.[/list][list]Arakawa Under the Bridge: Kappa, Star, Sister, and Billy (the most bad*** yakuza-parrot alive! he's the manliest thing EVER!)[/list][list]Death Note: L, Light, Ryuk, and Mello.[/list]

And Goku.
The ones I first think of are:

D.Gray-man - Lavi, Devitto & Jasdero (that's where my user name came from.. years ago. :P)
Rurouni Kenshin - Kenshin
Death Note - L & Mello
Bleach - Ichimaru Gin (just can't help it)
Kyohei from wallflower. He's just too funny and amusing in his own way. Akito from air gear. His split personality and odd humor is fun to watch.
Louis Armstrong from fma. He's hilarious XD
Kakashi Hatake - Naruto Rei Kon - BeyBlade Nami - One Piece Piccolo - DragonBall
Archer - Fate/stay night
Felli Loss - Chrome Shelled Regios
Sheryl Nome - Macross Frontier
Zwei - Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online
Haruhi - The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Konoha - Lucky Star Light - Death Note
My favorite anime character would be Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.. I fall in love with him even before I like anime. I never watch Code Geass, even until now xD But I still love him even when I know nothing about him ! My other favorite is Tomoya from CLANNAD ! I love him so much <3 He's cute and caring and tsundere ! lol
blueoaichan wrote: My favorite anime character would be Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass.. I fall in love with him even before I like anime. I never watch Code Geass, even until now xD But I still love him even when I know nothing about him !

My other favorite is Tomoya from CLANNAD ! I love him so much <3 He's cute and caring and tsundere ! lol

I like Lelouche too! He's awesome.
Hikaru and Karou Hitachiin from Ouran High are two of my favorites because I never fail to giggle when they begin their forbidden love act Byakuya Kuchiki from Bleach because while he seems like a straight up cold bastage he has his secret nice/caring guy side...oh and he kicks some serious arse Uliquiorra Cifer from Bleach - I don't think he was as evil as he seemed
Pucca from funny love (less talk more action :) While she is angry she can uproot a tree. Kinda small cute Hulk) Death Note - L ( He is like sweet thing just like me :) )