Mine are: Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) Chocolat Meilleure (Sugar Sugar Rune) Taichi Yagami and Yamato Ishida (Digimon) Brook and Coby. And Zoro is too cool! (One Piece)
Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop) Chocolat Meilleure (Sugar Sugar Rune) Brook / Zoro / Coby (One Piece) Taichi Yagami/ Yamato Ishida / Sora Takenouchi (Digimon)
Ace - One Piece Ginko - Mushishi Natsume - Natsume Yuujinchou Revy - Black Lagoon Motoko Kusanagi (Major) - Ghost in the Shell Kana Minami - Minami-ke
mine is USUI of "kaichowa maid-sama" and KANAME of "Vampire Knight"..
Usui of Kaichou wa Maid-sama Sawada Shin and Yamaguchi Kumiko in Gokusen Hitachiin Hikaru and Kaoru, Fujioka Haruhi in Ouran High School Host Club Otani Atsushi in Love Com Tsuruga Ren in Skip Beat!
Usui from Kaichou wa maid-sama and Ikuto from Shugo chara cause they're so hot!!!Kya and Chopper cause he's so cute!
Koizora - Seto Koji Crows Zero- Oguri Shun, Yamada Takayuki
Luffy (One Piece)
Zoro (One Piece)
Echizen Ryoma (Prince of Tennis)
Uchiha Itachi (Naruto)
Gaara (Naruto)
Gintoki (Gintama)
Hijikata (Gintama)
Takano (Sekaiichi Hatsukoi)
Usui (Kaichou wa Maid Sama)
Luka (Uraboku)
Monkey D. Luffy of One Piece he is loyal to his nakama and aims to be stronger so that he could protect them, optimist maybe because he is simple minded, a happy person, goal oriented to the point that he becomes irrational, lives to the fullest one day at a time, trusting without any strings attached, a great buddy...etc. i luv luffy!
Usui, Takumi (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!) Kurata, Sana (Kodomo no Omocha) Tenpouin, Yuuki (Code:Breaker) Yui (Angel Beats!) Misaki, Mei (Another) Kotoura, Haruka (Kotoura-san)
Ren - Nana Ai Enma - Jigoku Shoujo Lawliet - Death Note Revy - Black Lagoon Teresa - Claymore
Well,could list half of Naruto characters as my favs but beside them i think it would be L from Death Note and Izaya from Durarara
bomcik wrote: Ren - Nana
Ai Enma - Jigoku Shoujo
Lawliet - Death Note
Revy - Black Lagoon
Teresa - Claymore

Enma Ai is a really cool character! You just reminded me that I need to finish that anime. lol

And the list keeps growing...

Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki

Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon

Nana from Elfen Lied

Chichiri, Tasuki and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi

Umi and Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh

Lina Inverse from Slayers

Zelgadis from Slayers

Nova from Magic Knights Rayearth 2

Horo from Spice and Wolf
yea i love her :) anime not cool or perfect it's ok.. you must finish.
L from death note