Mine are probably Kyoko-Skip beat Lucy-Elfin lied Hiruma-eyeshield 21 and a lot of more =)
Goku - Dragonball (Z) Roronoa Zoro - One Piece Hatake Kakashi - Naruto Franky - One Piece
L from Death Note The Hitachiin twins in Ouran High School Host Club Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece Kyoko from Skip Beat I like these characters because they are fun to watch.
i am in love with your list!! i wish there were live actions of these animes just for those characters!! XD especially zero, ikuto, usui and rin XD
Quatre Raberba Winner from Gundam Wing Hige from Wolf's Rain Haruto Sakaki from Witch Hunter Robin Uranus, Neptuen and Pluto from Sailor Moon Uryuu Ishida from Bleach Hinata Hyuga from Naruto.
Spike Spiegel - "Cowboy Bebop" Guts - "Berserk" (old) Ginko - "Mushishi" Shin Kazama - "Area 88" Alucard - "Hellsing" Dark Schneider - "Bastard!!" Count D - "Petshop of Horrors" To-Y - from "To-Y" Basil "Buzz" Nikvest - "Parasite Dolls" Iason - "Ai no Kusabi" Bolt Crank - "Eat-Man" Hikaru ("Hikaru-kimi, Genji no kimi, Shining Prince") Genji - "Genji Monogatari Sennenki " Ban "Ban-chan " Mido - "GetBackers" Himura Kenshin - "Rurouni Kenshin ( in all preguels and sequels)" D - "Vampire Hunter D" Golgo - "Golgo 13" Hei - "Darker than Black" Tatsumi Saiga - "Speed Grapher" Rei Fukai - "Yukikaze" Jubei Kibagami - "Ninja Scrolls" Sanzo "Kouryuu" Genjou - "Saiyuki" (in all prequels and sequels ) ...a.s.o. I can write here list what is long many pages bc i have many favorites and i keep finding new ones. And yes, mine watched anime list is kinda long.
Vash from Trigun! and Kazehaya from Kimi ni todoke! And Okazaki from Clannad. :3 I'm sure there's more but i'll think on it.
My favorites are:

Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad/After Story)- Because this anime is by far my favorite show of all time. Lol...I'm in love with Tomoya!!! His love and devotion to one girl is very appealing!! The only romance show I know with NO love triangles.

Chiaki - (Nodame Cantabile - anime) - Because he changes (in a good way)

L and Light Yagami (Death Note) their interactions with each other was amazing and entertaining to watch

Usui (Kaichou wa maid sama)
- Because he's hot and sexy and for once a character who is completely devoted to one girl from beginning to end....only thing is they didn't develop or expand on his character hopefully a 2nd series will be made or even better a live drama version.

Oreki (Hyouka) because this guy is the most demotivated and lazy person I've encountered in a character but I like seeing the subtle changes in him when he meets Chitanda.
Toboe and Kiba- Wolf's Rain Itachi- Naruto Gin Ichimaru, Ulquiorra and Grimmejow (bleach)
George Koizumi - Paradise Kiss Motoharu Yano - Bokura Ga Ita Takemoto Yuta - Honey and Clover
Ryotsu Kankichi - Kochira Katsushikaku Kameari Kouenmae Hashutsujo Nohara Shinnosuke - Crayon Shin-chan Hatake Kakashi - Naruto Piccolo - Dragon Ball
My favourite characters are: Kyoko Mogami (Skip Beat) and Ginji Amano (GetBackers) :)
Spike Spiegel ~ Cowboy Bebop Chocolat Meilleure ~ SSR Taichi Yagami ~ Digimon Brook ~ One Piece
Gintoki Sakata........my ULTIMATE bias!!!!!