Zero (Vampire Knight)

Ikuto (Shugo Chara!)

Rin (Ao no Exorcist)

Kuranosuke (Kuragehime)

Ryuuji (Toradora!)

Usui (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

Misaki (Kaichou wa Maid-sama!)

Kyoko (Skip Beat)

The newest addition to my favorites is Hikigaya Hachiman from Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru.
Lavi (D.Gray-man) - I love pretty much everything about him. Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin) - I never like the main characters but he's a huge exception. I especially love his Battousai-self. Those are my main favorites. There are others I like a lot (Bleach's Gin, D.Gray-man's Jasdevi, Death Note's L, OHSHC's Hikaru and Kaoru,..) but they change every now and then. :)
There is so many, but Roronoa Zoro from One piece and Gin Ichimaru from Bleach will be in my top forever. Zoro looks so dumb always get lost but when it comes serious situation it's whole different story and love character itself. I don't know why also just because he is just my type kk~~ And for Gin, he is most powerful and strong character which I know. Because so many years he bear all of this cruel and sad things... until the end.. In the end he died for his most precious, beloved one. He fought for his own way~~ I love him forever
Tamaki and Honey from Ouran Host Club Kyoko and Ren from Skip beat Ikuto and Amu from Shugo Charo Red headed girl (forgot her name) from Toradora Kazehaya and Sadako from Kimi ni Todoke Nakatsu from Hana Kimi (manga and live version) Natsu and Happy from Fairy Tail
Alucard - Hellsing Ultimate | Gotta love his awesomeness Shunsui Kyōraku - Bleach | LoL.. can't get enough of his laid back personality. Kenpachi Zaraki - Bleach | Uhm... need I say anymore ? Love his thirst for fighting. Hanamichi Sakuragi - Slam Dunk | o.O like everything about him Uchiha Itachi - Naruto | Couldnt get enough of his awesome appearance, also liked his mysterious character. Aoki Masaru - Hajime no Ippo | LoL... can't stop laughing every time i think about this one <.< Takamura Mamoru - Hajime no Ippo | Like how he knows he can beat everyone to a pulp and isn't affraid to show it Heiwajima Shizuo/ Orihara Izaya - Durarara | Love their interaction with each other :D Urahara Kisuke - Bleach | can't get enough of his personality :D
jhvskjghs wrote:
Wolfram and Sara (Kyo Kara Maoh)

I think this is the first time I see somebody who likes both Wolfram and Sara!! :D I like that. :D Well, many people don't seem to like Saralegui at all, but I do.

My favorites:

Gwendal, Conrad, Günter (Kyou Kara Maou)
Black Jack (from the anime with the same name)
Fumi (Aoi Hana)
Mine are: Usagi, Tuxedo Kamen and Seiya from Sailor Moon L from Death Note Yamcha from Dragonball
Hinata hyuuga

Because she is very pretty and has pure love

Gareki

Because he is cool and intelligent and because he love his bro and sis and take care for them

Sebastian

Because he has sexy body and i want some butler like him

Sasuke

I just like this type of boy
sasuke cause he is cool and pretty & hinata cause she is cute & shy .... (naruto )

gareki ( i like this type of boy and i prefer his style ) ( karneval)

sebastian he is very sexy i want have butler like him (black butler )

rokudo mukoro i like his voice and style of speak & chrome cuz she is shy and don't tell her feeling to mukoro ( hitman reborn )
My favourite characters? It's too difficult to choose because I like so many! I'll choose five: - Edward and Alphonse from Fullmetal Alchemist. I love the Elric brothers! - Pretty much everyone from Kuroko no Basket! ...Okay, If I have to choose I'd say my favourite is Midorima. He's so quirky yet really cool. - Kyon from The Melancholy/Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya. I could listen to him go on and on for years without stopping. He makes me laugh. - Tohru from Fruits Basket. She's sooo nice. - Rin from Free! (so far!) Oops, I put six! I'll count the brothers as one! :-D
Naruto Afro Samurai Hastune Miku Ponyo, the Human fish thingy :p
Sleepninja wrote: Oh dear, there's so many.......off the top of my head:

Son Goku from Gensomaden Saiyuki

Lain from Serial Experiments Lain

Hiei from Yu Yu Hakusho

Sailor Saturn and Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon

Nana from Elfen Lied

Chichiri, Tasuki and Yui from Fushigi Yuugi

Umi and Hikaru from Magic Knight Rayearth

Osaka from Azumanga Daioh

Adding more to my list:

Lina Inverse from Slayers

Zelgadis from Slayers

Nova from Magic Knights Rayearth 2
Monkey D. Luffy

Sometimes he can be carefree and happy. Other times he can be a serious and formidable.
Issei Hyodo from HIGHSCHOOL DXD! LOL! :)))
My memory is pretty bad that I might forget one of my fave characters...
I watch alot animes and read mangas.

Naruto: Jiraiya and Itachi Uchiha
Bleach: Kenpachi Zaraki and Urahara
One Piece: Zoro and Shanks
Gintama: Sakata Gintoki, Hijikata Toshiro, Kagura and Tsukuyo
Darker than Black: Hei and November
Black Cat: Train, Eve and Sven
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye and Armstrong siblings
Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Colonnello and Lal Mirch
Shingeki no Kyojin: Eren, Mikasa, Levi and Hange Zoe
Shaman King: Yoh Asakura and Hao Asakura