Juniko wrote: Well for FMA Brotherhood, it's by square enix, so the graphic are stuning, and the music is beautiful, and it really does stick to the manga, so the character really come to life. But reading the manga is nince too^^

I'll try it then ! But maybe I should read the manga first xD
Hope you'll like it !
boutux wrote: hana kimi lovers unite! lol.

whoo ^_^
So far, there's none of square enix's works I didn't like. They really give amazing animations.
well, it's not 3D like Final Fantasy, it's still an anime! But the colors, the expressions and the music...so stunning !
They do a great job with music. It always really fits the animation.
I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure when I was young I must have read random mangas. But at least the first manga that I have "officially" read is probably Ichigo 100%
Kodocha/Kodomo no Omocha was the first manga series I ever read & purchased.
Oh Kodocha was so very cute !
Kimi ni Todoke My one and only manga I've ever read. I'd got a lot of money for my school trip to England, so I cut down on food and other totally unneccessary stuff so that I could buy at least 2 volumes ..now I'm finishing it on-line but it's not the same... Paper rocks.
I think that the first manga I bought was Sailor Moon and first read also... Though, I'm not sure ^^'' I've been into manga for far too long to exactly remember
First manga I ever read was Nana. First manga I ever actually bought was Hana Kimi. ^-^
Skip Beat, Tokyo Paradise and Naruto, I started at the same time :)