First manga I ever bought and read was Doraemon. :)
For me, the first manga I read was Ouran High School Host Club, then I read Hana Kimi, Fruits Basket, and Hana Yori Dango at the same time.
My first manga was Absolute Boyfriend. and It's still my favorite. I actually read it in the bookstore. XD When I was little my mom worked at the mall, so I would go in with her on the days she worked, and I would go to the bookstore & sit and read...not buying anything. :P
The first manga I read online was Absolute Boyfriend. Forever favorite manga. Hihi :3 ♥ But the first ones I bought were School Rumble and Negima?! :D
Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad is the very first manga I've ever read and finished. And its live action is awesome!!
The first manga I read online was DNAngel and the first manga I bought was InuYasha.
It's so hard to remember which was the first manga I read. I think it was possibly Shugo Chara, or Fruit Baskets. I've read so many over the years now.
The first manga i read was Sailor Moon and two other series by naoko takeuchi called Chocolate Christmas and The Cherry Project.
Mine was Tokyo Mew Mew ;D
When I was in junior high my friends were completely obsessed with Sailor Moon, so I got sucked in. One day my friend brought Japanese volume of the manga to school and let me look at it. I didn't understand the appeal at all, since neither of us knew enough Japanese to read it. It was while I was browsing at the bookstore that I got interested. My first series read and purchased was Marmalade Boy.
Skip Beat! - Skip Beat!
blackcatz9 wrote: Skip Beat! - Skip Beat!

Me too!