First manga I ever read was Fruits basket.
First manga I ever bought was Junjou Romantica^^

The first amnga I read should have been Sailor V. The first manga series that I bought was Oh! My Goddess and after that came many many more.
The first manga series that I read was MARS-a friend owned all the volumes and I read them in a few days. The first manga I bought was Fruits Basket.
Hanakimi!!!!!!!!!
The first one I bought was Angel Sanctuary.
The first Manga I ever read was fruits basket <3 which is still my favorite series of all time. But the first manga I bought was Vampire Knight Vol 1
When I was little I won Sailor Moon vol 6 ^^ But I used it as coloring book lol And the first I have purchased and read was Chobits ^^
first manga i've ever read and purchased has to be either Fruit Basket or Card Captors.
The first manga I ever read was Monster (just one volume), the first serie I ever buy and read was fruits basket.
After breaking up with his girlfriend a friend of mine gave me an old mangamagazine from her with the first chapter of skip beat and fruits basket. I think God child was in it too. The title of the magazine was daisuki. My first experience with the asian world: After that my day was filled with manga and anime and now it's only dramas. :)
First manga I ever read: Bleach ...have yet to actually buy manga tho :/
Sailor Moon, volumes 1 and 2 :)
First manga I ever read was W Juliet (: [when I saw this girl who sat next to me in my Geography class (who later became my friend) reading it and she let me borrow the series from her and got me hooked on reading manga haha]

First manga I ever bought was Ceres: Celestial Legend
My first manga that I ever read was Tokyo mew mew :P