so as the title says 1st manga(s) bought /read online/download.

in my case, i was surprised to find english manga in a book store in japan and lo and behold one of my top 2 dramas was one of them and i could not resist buying it.

Hana kimi (vols 1, 2 and 3 omnibus) and slam dunk vol 1.

the 1st manga i ever read was gantz (online)

what about you?
Glass Mask (a.k.a : Garasu no Kamen or Glass no Kamen). I first red the manga I was 12...it's also the first manga I purchased for myself^^
Hana Kimi Vol. 1, 2, 3. :D
Card captor Sakura >.< BUt soon enough replaced by Fruits basket, Hana kimi and SDK
dramahearts wrote: Hana Kimi Vol. 1, 2, 3. :D

hana kimi lovers unite! lol.
Fruit Basket is my second ^^ Then FullMetal Alchemist^^
FB is one of my favourite all time :D
Yes, it's for children, but it still talk about serious issues with a really Japanese typical humour that always works with me ^^
It's all naive and sweet on one side and dark and sick on the other. I love this kind of opposition.
Yes ! I don't really have a comparaison...maybe Skip Beat. But I also really like FullMetal, darker but brilliant and still fun !
Haven't read skip beat. I kinda never found that feeling in any other manga I read though... FMA, I didn't read. I should it's been on my 'to read' list for I don't know how many years...
It's really brilliant (FMA). If you want to choose an anime version thought, take the Brotherhood, which really stick to the manga!!
I don't like so much anime version of manga :( I remember when I was so happy when they released Samurai deeper kyo's anime. OMG... How disapointing... It kinda cured me forever to watch anime version of the manga I liked. Though, for FB, I love the anime because Momiji is soooooooooooo kawaiiiiiiii
Well for FMA Brotherhood, it's by square enix, so the graphic are stuning, and the music is beautiful, and it really does stick to the manga, so the character really come to life. But reading the manga is nince too^^
Kagen no Tsuki from Yazawa Ai ^o^