Anyone? Naruto is my favourite anime character.
Ha, me too! I haven't followed the manga or anime is a long time though :/ Have you seen all the recent episodes?
teetiger wrote: Ha, me too! I haven't followed the manga or anime is a long time though :/ Have you seen all the recent episodes?

Yeah! I'm up to date on the anime (299). I dont follow the manga.
wow!! There's been 299 episodes!!! Yikes, I think I stopped at 188!! I do miss watching but it's too much to catch up on :/
Yeah, if they didnt break it up into Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden I think they will be the 2nd longest ongoing anime, after DC.
sorry, Detective Conan.

I think One Piece is probably 2nd.

actually...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_anime_series_by_episode_count
I like Naruto though I haven't read manga for a long time.

Spoiler Warning.
Select the text to continue reading. I made the text white.

I know I stopped watching anime when they started a new filler after Itachi died and Madara took Sasuke with him and Naruto went after them (or something like that).
I continued reading manga after I stopped watching anime. Is that filler any good and how long is it?
Haha 6000+ and still in production, wow! Was never able to start One Piece, Bleach or Dragon Ball after Naruto. Do you watch any of the others?
lexies wrote: I like Naruto though I haven't read manga for a long time.
I know I stopped watching anime when they started a new filler after Itachi died and Madara took Sasuke with him and Naruto went after them (or something like that).
I continued reading manga after I stopped watching anime. Is that filler any good and how long is it?

I stopped at the part where Sasuke was planning to attack the Kage meeting
lexies wrote: I like Naruto though I haven't read manga for a long time.

I dont remember the filler anymore, but all of the fillers in Naruto are worth struggling through, at least thus far.

teetiger wrote: I stopped at the part where

I think you guys should at least spoiler the last two comments tho. Some people who are trying to catch up will probably have a heart attack if they see double spoiler lol.

teetiger wrote: Haha 6000+ and still in production, wow! Was never able to start One Piece, Bleach or Dragon Ball after Naruto. Do you watch any of the others?

I watched Bleach. Waste of life.
bannie wrote:
I think you guys should at least spoiler the last two comments tho. Some people who are trying to catch up will probably have a heart attack if they see double spoiler lol.

Sorry.
I have edited my post. Though it's still visible in your quote.
im at shipuuden ep 250+ ps: i skipped fillers ps2: i hope naruto will not end up being **Y ^^
I watched the anime and read the latest chapters, although I stopped at chapter 600. My favorite character is Gaara! <3 <3 <3
I'm re-watching Naruto since the first time, I hit the fillers and kept waiting for more episodes to come out. Then, I lost interest in waiting. So, I'm re-watching it as a refresher. I think I'm episode 132 in Naruto where Sasuke battles Naruto. Is it worth your time to watch the Naruto movies?