Not a mainstream anime. Quite an interesting plot. Anyone?
Yes, the plot is very interesting. I'm waiting for it to finish airing to give it a shot.

It's this one, right?

wrote:

"Synopsis
Kasuga Takao is a boy who loves reading books, particularly Baudelaire's Les Fleurs du Mal. A girl at his school, Saeki Nanako, is his muse and his Venus, and he admires her from a distance. One day, he forgets his copy of Les Fleurs du Mal in the classroom and runs back alone to pick it up. In the classroom, he finds not only his book, but Saeki's gym uniform. On a mad impulse, he steals it.

Now everyone knows "some pervert" stole Saeki's uniform, and Kasuga is dying with shame and guilt. Furthermore, the weird, creepy, and friendless girl of the class, Nakamura, saw him take the uniform. Instead of revealing it was him, she recognizes his kindred deviant spirit and uses her knowledge to take control of his life. Will it be possible for Kasuga to get closer to Saeki, despite Nakamura's meddling and his dark secret? What exactly does Nakamura intend to do with him?"
It's pretty good but the rotoscoping can be mit or miss sometimes.
LisNoir wrote: Yes, the plot is very interesting. I'm waiting for it to finish airing to give it a shot.

It's this one, right?

I was just looking at that one the other day. I found some videos where they compared the live video to their finished product. It's very cool. :)

That is pretty cool.
I just finished the first episode. Like a few had already warned me, not much happens in this episode, but I felt like this was building up for something big. There was definitely a tense, unsettling vibe throughout that only got stronger the further into the episode.

Love the art. While it seems very minimal in detail at times, I like how realistic their facial expressions are. I love the backgrounds, that's where they really put some effort in and made the setting gorgeous.

I don't know about the anime but the manga is pretty good

>tfw no season 2 after 7 years

either way, its not a good watch on second time but i defo respect the ideas of director's going for back in 2013. the artstyle change was a huge meme back then and i didnt really mind it until i read the other works from the mangaka. i could only imagine what if the art direction was faithful to the manga. but the anime itself can be enjoyed as its own thing.

Graphically it's quite original and I liked it, however the story is really weird and it's not the first time I've seen something like this.

Mini Militia App Lock