Synopsis

Towards the end of the 19th century, Allen Walker officially joins the organization of Exorcists that destroy the beings known as Akuma; mechanic weapons made by the Millennium Earl with the suffering souls of the dead. Allen has both a cursed eye and an anti-Akuma weapon as an arm, bearing the power of "Innocence", a gift given to him as an apostle of God. Allen, along with his fellow Exorcists must put a stop to the Millennium Earl's ultimate plot that could lead to the destruction of the world and all who live on it. - MAL[/URL]

[U]Trailer

Opening 1-4

When I watched the first two episodes I wasn't too sure about it, but I'm glad I kept watching because I love it! I'm still at episode 75 of 103, but I hope to finish it soon! Who else has watched or is watching it?
This is one that a lot of my friends liked but I never bothered to look into it. It sounds interesting.
I love Allen Walker and Lavi!!! <3 The plot is really good! I also love the piano :)
i'm really enjoying this series. ran out of episodes on netflix and crunchyroll doesn't have it, i need to find the rest. I'm cosplaying Road at Otakon :D
ladyfaile wrote: i'm really enjoying this series. ran out of episodes on netflix and crunchyroll doesn't have it, i need to find the rest.
I'm cosplaying Road at Otakon :D

Are you willing to watch it on any other site? Or will you wait till netflix has more available?
Loved this anime. The character development is splendid. And Kanda is just awesome. :) Though the ending is kind of left hanging for me, well it's because the manga is still ongoing. Been looking for a similar anime, lots of characters under one organization, adventure, character development, etc, but can't find one.
reika wrote: Loved this anime. The character development is splendid. And Kanda is just awesome. :) Though the ending is kind of left hanging for me, well it's because the manga is still ongoing. Been looking for a similar anime, lots of characters under one organization, adventure, character development, etc, but can't find one.

I read that. That the ending is a cliffhanger. I hope that once the manga has enough material for a long second season they make one. I think I read they stopped it because the author had hurt his hand or something like that. Maybe I'm confusing mangas.

I might have some recs, but I'm not sure if those have all the criteria you are looking for.
reika i assume you've seen Bleach? Lis: i'll watch it elsewhere if you have a rec? i like to use crunchyroll when i can because i have a premium membership, but netflix is always handy too. i don't limit myself to those 2 though, it's just what i check first so i can get my money's worth haha. though netflix is almost always english dubbed and i'd prefer subs anyways
ladyfaile wrote: reika i assume you've seen Bleach?

Lis: i'll watch it elsewhere if you have a rec? i like to use crunchroll when i can because i have a premium membership, but netflix is always handy too. i don't limit myself to those 2 though, it's just what i check first so i can get my money's worth haha. though netflix is almost always english dubbed and i'd prefer subs anyways

Ah! Yeah, it's always good to get what you pay for...lol I'll PM you where I was watching it.
Yeah, I have. I remember watching it when it is being aired in our country but stopped halfway (wondering why....) . But I'll still check it again when I have time (currently got my hands full on jdramas, lol) . Funimation just dubbed half of this series (I actually started watching the dubbed version) and then I can't find the rest, turned out they didn't dubbed all of it, ended up watching it on. So, I'd recommend watching this one on subs because transition from dubs to subs are really pretty weird.
I was a very glad when i saw this anime And i enjoyed when i was watching it and i wish i don't finished it cuz it was very exiting I hope they will make a new season from it
the series was great, but i feel like they just ended the series suddenly.. i really like the characters, especially lavi, since he is the only single person in the order who has the guts to braid kanda's hair! i'm currently reading the manga, and i'm still waiting for updates since the manga haven't released new chapters for months already. the anime sticked to the original story in manga, so if you were left hanging by the anime, you can read the manga to see what happens next...
I cannot wait for the new series coming out! I love that anime! 
As soon as I heard a new series was coming out I started watching it, currently on episode 56!~