I think Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun would make a good drama
I would love to watch Toradora, Spice & Wolf and Gosick live adaptations. I wouldn't pass up a good adaptation of Clannad and After Story, either.
Shingeki no Kyojin! I wonder how will it turn out... I like to see kaichou wa maid sama turn into drama as well. :)
Kuragehime could make quite an interesting drama. It's got fashion world, a love triangle, mothers messing things up... Yep, it would totally work. (Or maybe I just want to see the actor who could actually crossdress believably...)
I'd like to see Highschool DXD in live action :3
Haruka no himitsu Suki datte inai
Oresama Teacher and Free!- purely for the insane amount of eye candy :o
I just imagined Hana to Akuma as a drama and it seems it'd be so good...
Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, and Planetes. They would all need pretty big budgets. I would prefer if they were American (or at least a Western Studio) made though especially Cowboy Bebop and Berserk. Planetes could be done but it would need a large budget also. It would also be better done as a movie watching "Gravity" for 16 episodes could get old (except they'd cleaning up junk instead of falling). I'd also love to see a SDF Macross live action series but that just isn't happening.
I love to see a Japanese version of Skip Beat! or at least season two of the taiwanese version. Although the manga is still ongoing, there is so much the second season could cover (Kyoko as Natsu, Kuon, and Setsu...meeting Beagle I mean Reino etc). I really want to see a japanese drama for P.A. (Private Actress). It could work really well and I hope they come up with a better ending than the manga (it wasn't bad but it could have been better). It would be a PERFECT drama. Other mangas that would be cool as dramas would be Beauty Pop, Faster than a Kiss, and Tokyo Crazy Paradise. By the way, LD-K is having a drama! (^_^)
Bakuman
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Juuni Kokuki
Firawai wrote: Kuragehime could make quite an interesting drama. It's got fashion world, a love triangle, mothers messing things up... Yep, it would totally work. (Or maybe I just want to see the actor who could actually crossdress believably...)

So dreams do come true (kinda).

I'd really prefer a drama over a movie, tbh.
I'd love to watch a "Ai ore! Love me!" Korean Version. The japanese live action movie was bad. And I'd love to watch Ren from NU'EST as the main lead, he'd be perfect for the role!

I would really love it if Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 became a Japanese drama since Subete ga F ni Naru poster reminded me of it. 
and I think that Special A would be perfect as a Japanese drama. There are plenty of mangas that i want to see as drama/live action but those are the ones i want to see now <3.
Kaiji Kawaguchi's historical and political manga (Zipang, Chinmoku no Kantai, Eagle, Gunka no Hibiki, etc.) would be absolutely awesome as dramas. They're long stories, that rely more on dialogue and psychology than action. Each of them covers a broad range of timeless themes (but some would be very timely in this decade, while for example the role of the military is a controversial topic in Japan). If a good director and cast got to bring one to life, that could result in something even better than the original! It's unlikely to happen, but let me dream…