i watched skip beat anime and taiwanese series they r the same but both of theme are perfect . is there new season for taiwanse?
legend123 wrote: i watched skip beat anime and taiwanese series they r the same but both of theme are perfect . is there new season for taiwanse?

i think the manga is still ongoing, so i dont know if they will be making a second season, probably not any time soon, unfortunately.
ok pigy152 thank u for answering
legend123 wrote: ok pigy152 thank u for answering

The manga is still ongoing, but the rumours say the second season will be released in 2014.
ok at least it's not gonna be like conan that i still watch since i was whith canan at the same age and i get old and he stay child
Suki-tte Ii na yo ( say i love you )
I'd like to see Blue Spring Ride (Ao haru ride) and Strobe Edge, oh and maybe Vampire Knight.
.. I almost said Fruits Basket but then I realized that it would be sooo unreal when they become animals :D But, I don't know. Kurohitsuji, maybe?
choi wrote: .. I almost said Fruits Basket but then I realized that it would be sooo unreal when they become animals :D
But, I don't know. Kurohitsuji, maybe?

I thought a live-action movie is already in the works? Mizushima Hiro will be playing Sebastian. :D

As for me, I would definitely like to see Vampire Knight, if they can pull it off. Kame-chan will be the perfect Kaname Kuran. :)
Spice and Wolf could be such an incredibly smart series
I know Nana has two live action movies, but I think it would be amazing as a drama.
Kaicho wa Maid-sama Fushigi Yuugi- please, please! there are probably others, but I can't think of them now...
I'm dying to watch a Korean version of "Ai ore! Love me!" with NU'EST's Ren as one of the main leads *3* My impossible dream :')
I'd like to see live actions of Strobe Edge and Dengeki Daisy. :>
Maybe Soul Eater or Shugo Chara and Special A! XD