As a fan of basketball I'd find it great to see a live action of Slam Dunk, one of my favorite manga ! It is hilarious and the stories are all interesting.
MeiLi wrote: As a fan of basketball I'd find it great to see a live action of Slam Dunk, one of my favorite manga ! It is hilarious and the stories are all interesting.

Wow!! That would definitely be fun!! I wonder who would play Sakuragi Hanamichi... I just love this character, he's so funny!!

I think Kyou kara Ore wa!! would also make a good drama, it's funny, has bromance, and action, I would watch it without a doubt!
Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Special A, La Corda d Oro, Vampire Knight, Saiunkoku monogatari..
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
Abigeil wrote: Kaichou wa Maid-sama

I second that, I'd really love to see this as a drama!!
Maybe any slice of life anime? Maybe not. But i would love to see k-on! :)
Almost everything I like has been a drama, not kidding so hm. Dude if they did Junjou Romantica live I would be the happiest person ever!
junjou romantica would be great!
Kaichou wa maid sama Love so life Karneval Hana to akuma Shingeki no kyoujin Naruto black butler Ookami shoujo to kuro ouji
I was thinking Kyou Kara Maou: Fujiki Naohito as Conrad Iura Arata as Gwendal Matsumoto Jun as Wolfram Nakama Yukie as Anissina Kitamura Kazuki as Jozak Abe Hiroshi as Adalbert Miura Haruma as Saralegui ... I got it all figured out in my head, until I realized that all these actors are the wrong age, because the anime characters are probably suppsed to be younger-looking. I always age up anime characters! *lol* But Fujiki Naohito always makes me think of Conrad Weller, I think it's because he has such a sweet, kind smile. But I would really like to see a drama like the anime Aoi Hana!!
I think the manga Hot Gimmick could successfully be remade into a drama. :)