I'd like to see DEATH NOTE as a Korean drama 
And Lee jong suk as kira 
I'd like to see 'Stepping on Roses' or 'Cynical Orange' made into a drama =( why they no have?
I was really surprised when they announced an anime adaptation for 'Boku dake ga Inai Machi', I always thought that it would translate nicely on the screen as a jdrama.
Loveless, Ayashi no Ceres, Fushigi Yuugi, Serial Experiments Lain, and of course Shin Seiki Evangelion.
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
I've been catching up with '7 Seeds' and the more I read it, the more I'd like to see it as live action. However, I don't really think it could really be a Japanese drama, since it'd need quite a budget and a lot of episodes. I never really watched 'Lost' for more than some random episodes here and there but... that's kinda the type of TV show I imagine this could be turned into.
Steins;Gate, Zankyou no Terror, Psycho-Pass, Shinsekai Yori
Welcome to the NHK

I'm sure it would be weird turned into a live action but then again it's way too realistic (in some aspects) not to have a drama
Kyoukai no Kanata (Beyond the Boundary)
Steins;Gate, Welcome to the NHK, Durarara
Berserk, Ace no Diamond, Black Lagoon and that's just for starters.  
Durarara, Baccano, Steins;Gate, Zankyou no Terror

btw did anyone hear about FMA being made into a live action movie? I was so surprised when I heard about it, been a huge fan of it since the 2003 version came out.
Ohhh, there are lots! To name just a few, Natsume Yuujinchou ❤❤ so warm and bittersweet and beautiful. Machida-kun no Sekai, Sakamoto Desu Ga, Kobayashi ga Kawai Sugite Tsurai!! (this one's so sweet!!), Haikyuu!!, and Gakkou Gurashi (zombies!! This one would be awesome!). 

Also, I'd love to see in live-action Tamen De Gushi but this one is a manhua (Chinese manga), it's so hilarious and the main couple is amazing. And also, Terror Man but this one is a manwha (Korean manga). Terror Man is simply amazing, full of action and mistery and I love the characters (specially the MC).