Everything by Mitsuki Kako Mostly Ai hime ai to himegoto
Still waiting for Bleach and Rurouni Kenshin. Saw Skip Beat...music was great in that, better than the anime for sure. I would also like to see Kaichou wa maid-sama.
Inazuma Elven would be amusing. I mean hey they did Prince of Tennis so why not? XD
Apocketofpounds wrote: Dengeki Daisy, Kaichou wa Maid-sama, & Until Death Do Us Part

- Dengeki Daisy!! I just want to see my Kurosaki come alive! <3
- Beast Master movie! Gotta love Motomi Kyousuke, amazing mangaka.
- Sakamichi no Apollon was an amazing anime and I'd love to see a live action version of it. But then again, it had a certain 'feeling' to it which a drama could never recreate.
- AnoHana could work as a movie, I think.
yamachu wrote: - Dengeki Daisy!! I just want to see my Kurosaki come alive! <3
- Beast Master movie! Gotta love Motomi Kyousuke, amazing mangaka.
- Sakamichi no Apollon was an amazing anime and I'd love to see a live action version of it. But then again, it had a certain 'feeling' to it which a drama could never recreate.
- AnoHana could work as a movie, I think.

I would love AnoHana as a movie!!

I think someone mentioned Clannad but I'm not so sure....I think that should be left as an anime only because you just never know how a live drama of it will turn out and I would feel sad if they didn't get it right. Especially with casting the right people.....anyway I just LOVE LOVE that series and After Story too!!
For those that would like to see a live action of Naruto. This isn't part of the story but it was really well made.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6mSdpMJCdc
maeline wrote: I secong Kaichou Wa Maid-sama and Dengeki Daisy, though I think the characters are perfect as they are. I don't want their image to be ruined if rubbish actors are cast :(

Those are my exact thoughts! I would like L-DK to be made into a live action drama though :)
I'd like to see a live action of Dengeki Daisy, Faster than a Kiss, Love So Life, La Corda d'Oro, Yumeiro Patissiere, Clannad, Peach Girl, and Marmalade Boy. :D
There's a Taiwanese version of Marmalade Boy but it isn't very good :( i hope they make a new version of Marmalade Boy.
WeaverOfWords wrote: I'd like to see a live action of Dengeki Daisy, Faster than a Kiss, Love So Life, La Corda d'Oro, Yumeiro Patissiere, Clannad, Peach Girl, and Marmalade Boy. :D

There's a Taiwanese version of Marmalade Boy but it isn't very good
i hope they make a new version of Marmalade Boy.
Betrayal Knows My name would be a pretty cool live action in my opinion :p
L-DK would be a decent drama or movie.
zieizie94 wrote: I'd like to see Power!, Loveless and Kaichou wa Maid-sama *__*

actually I've read somewhere that there will be the drama about maid sama... and I hope it's not only a rumor ma the reality *-*

anyway... I'd want the korean version of Devil beside you! I hope so much *-*
naruto, bleach, hunter hunter, skip beat - lovely complex , Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan , kimi to boko, kimine todak, i liked vampire knight but the end shoked me