Synopsis:
By its eleventh expansion pack, the massively multiplayer online role-playing game Elder Tale has become a global success, having a following of millions of players. However, during the release of its twelfth expansion pack: Novasphere Pioneers, thirty thousand Japanese gamers who are all logged on at the time of the update, suddenly find themselves transported inside the game world and donning their in-game avatars. In the midst of the event, a socially awkward gamer called Shiroe along with his friends Naotsugu and Akatsuki decide to team up so that they may face this world which has now become their reality along with the challenges which lie ahead.

Cast
Shiroe voiced by Terashima, Takuma
Akatsuki voiced by Kato, Emiri
Naotsugu voiced by Maeno, Tomoaki
Nyanta voiced by Nakata, Jouji

Is anybody watching this? I plan to watch it once it finishes airing. ^^
I plan on watching it when it finishes airing too.
Ari_Lee wrote: I plan on watching it when it finishes airing too.

High 5! :D

I really like the opening song.
It's excellent, it is the only fall leftover I am still watching week to week - everything else I have put on hold until they finish airing.
I thought it was poor. Might not watch s2. Will see what the consensus is.
I absolutely loved Log Horizon!! I was really harsh on it at first thinking it was just going to be a load of shit trying to jump on SAO's success.

It was one of the best anime from 2013 and I really cannot wait for season 2 in Autumn. 8.7/10

Haha, I have the OP on my iPod.
Surprise-Lobotomy wrote: It's excellent, it is the only fall leftover I am still watching week to week - everything else I have put on hold until they finish airing.

epicrevenge wrote: I absolutely loved Log Horizon!! I was really harsh on it at first thinking it was just going to be a load of shit trying to jump on SAO's success.

It was one of the best anime from 2013 and I really cannot wait for season 2 in Autumn. 8.7/10

Haha, I have the OP on my iPod.

Hmm I was just trying to figure out which series to start, and I think you two just convinced me to start this one. :D
wasn't fond of the second season as I was with the first. Have anyone else watched it and have a opinion? I heard if ya read the light novel, you appreciated the second season more...
loved 1st season more, i think the 2nd season just miss a little.