I kinda have a feeling that Dongfang and Orchid will not be together in the end since their story is so complicated, one of them has to sacrifice

All i know is surely siming be there near the end to help yuezun and xlh :) am i right ?

This is a Sweet On series, I doubt it will have a bad ending. The novel has a happy ending, and although the story is very different, there's not much of a reason for them to make the ending bad on purpose.

I think it will. It is too comedic to be one of those serious dramas with a bad ending. Also have never watched a Sweet On drama without a saccharine ending.

It has a complicated yet happy ending as per the novel. C-Dramas tend to keep the door open so the ending might also be incomplete if that makes sense, however incomplete as good/satisfactory rather than incomplete/sad

How do you guys think they are going to end it? I think they will end up together but they will both have to make a lot of sacrifices. 

Sirry Usly:

How do you guys think they are going to end it? I think they will end up together but they will both have to make a lot of sacrifices. 

That's exactly how it ends in the novel

Sirry Usly:

yeap i agree. as long as they don do misunderstanding type of betrayal i am fine with some hard times for them. and no hanging ending please.

Does anyone know how it ends in the novel? What kind of happy ending? Some novel spoiler, please

JoJe:

Does anyone know how it ends in the novel? What kind of happy ending? Some novel spoiler, please

Hear from everyone who read the novel, this drama change much from novel, but in the novel orchid will got her body back, dunno in this drama version

The novel had a happy ending. I do hope the drama incorporates the various epilogues since I feel like they made the ending of the novel better.

I think, xiao lan hua will be dead (?) Since the scene where she stabbed herself with some fragment of a sword, maybe to break the heart curse. Then I think she will reincarnate as normal human. Maybe DFQC will give up his Moon Supreme position to be with her. This is only my opinion tho based on the spoilers I've seen. If anyone remember, the fate through the tree hole did changed, the groom is DFQC and not Changheng anymore. 

Edit: I saw so many spoilers in douyin. They spent time together before the marriage which in ep 25 or 26 i think. Then I think xlh will sacrifice herself to break their curse. But I was wrong. She will not reincarnate as human. But she will regain her tru goddes self. And I think DFQC went to find her. But she refused to face him. I hope they will get their happy ending ?

It's written "comedy" in genre, so let's hope it's happy end :) although I havn't decided for myself yet which one is happy ending : Orchid with Lord Changheng or with DFQC ;)

I have a bad feeling this will have an ending just like Miss the dragon...