Best actress in Taiwan!
bannie wrote: Best actress in Taiwan!

Cough. Cough.
Szasha wrote: Cough. Cough.

Yeah...lol

But I'm going to be nice and just say I've seen her in a movie (Spider Lilies) and in Devil Beside You...Mike He <3... and have dropped everything else I've attempted to watch.
umm? is the thread serious or just a joke? so i can comment w/ out being rude
Serious. But opinions are always welcomed. :)
LisNoir wrote: Yeah...lol

But I'm going to be nice and just say I've seen her in a movie (Spider Lilies) and in Devil Beside You...Mike He <3... and have dropped everything else I've attempted to watch.

I don't dislike her and I think she looks quite good next to Mike He - but best actress? *chokes*
*whispers* But I give her an award for (trying to) have a honey-pie-cutey-high voice like a school girl.

bokami wrote: umm?

is the thread serious or just a joke?

so i can comment w/ out being rude

Oh? Sounds... exciting...
Szasha wrote: I don't dislike her and I think she looks quite good next to Mike He - but best actress? *chokes*
*whispers* But I give her an award for (trying to) have a honey-pie-cutey-high voice like a school girl.

Oh? Sounds... exciting...

I was waiting for this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Best_Leading_Actress_in_a_Television_Series_(Golden_Bell_Awards)

Unless you are argue Tian Xin...

She has 1 win and 1 nomination. I think she definitely is right up there with the very best if not the best.
And if you watch her dramas, she is REALLY good at acting.

She can play any role, and excels in all of them.
I cant edit :( *Unless you argue that Tian Xin is the best...
Hmmm... she's cute, but I'm not a big fan of her acting. Especially her character from the drama "Miss No Good". *shudders*
Szasha wrote: I don't dislike her and I think she looks quite good next to Mike He - but best actress? *chokes*

I wish I could say the same...LOL
<< just **facepalm**
Not among my overall fave actresses,
But in only chinese actors and actresses she definately makes it onto my top 10

Devil Beside You and Sunshine Angel was the peaks for me.. <3
Love her music, She has lots of good stuff..
Plan to watch ToGetHer and some of her other dramas soon, Just gotta catch up with my currently
airing dramas first..
A Great Actress.. <3
Sorry, don't like her. I've tried, really hard, and failed miserably. I've done my best to go past episode 4 of Devil beside You, but I appreciated neither her nor Mike He's acting there. I've tried Why, why love and stopped at... minute 20 or something. I've tried Drunken to Love you, and finally admitted defeat. She's undoubtedly feisty, and I have no doubt she can actually act, problem is, her talent was not at all evident in any of the things I tried to watch. Possibly, I simply don't like the type of drama.
I'm ready to review my opinion if ever I find a work of her worth watching.
Obviously that's my taste, I believe there's no need to underline this. :)
amrita828 wrote: Sorry, don't like her. I've tried, really hard, and failed miserably. I've done my best to go past episode 4 of Devil beside You, but I appreciated neither her nor Mike He's acting there. I've tried Why, why love and stopped at... minute 20 or something. I've tried Drunken to Love you, and finally admitted defeat. She's undoubtedly feisty, and I have no doubt she can actually act, problem is, her talent was not at all evident in any of the things I tried to watch. Possibly, I simply don't like the type of drama.
I'm ready to review my opinion if ever I find a work of her worth watching.
Obviously that's my taste, I believe there's no need to underline this. :)

Im stalking you... no time for Rainie now we must discuss Seungi :p
Oh and for the sake of related content I dont mind Rainie that much, her tiny face bothers me a bit, but she is cute... sometimes lol ; )