darkangel662008 wrote: oh my..my first ever asian crush.....
I love Dao Ming Zi..even his pineapple hair:-)
And still like him till now...

His very good but very shy...
and very simple, even though his one of the top star in Taiwan...

He does seem to avoid the spotlight a lot.
Sleepninja wrote: *takes deep breath* YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!! no I wont. Its the same story of the F4 I so hate them because of a certain Kdrama that made it impossible for me to like either of their actors. Kim Bum got saved after I watched Padam, Padam. He is actually good at acting.

Funny, because I liked the anime so much I watched it twice lol. And bought it.
NinaJade82 wrote: LMAO!!!! no I wont. Its the same story of the F4 I so hate them because of a certain Kdrama that made it impossible for me to like either of their actors. Kim Bum got saved after I watched Padam, Padam. He is actually good at acting.

Funny, because I liked the anime so much I watched it twice lol. And bought it.

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Don't let Boys Over Barf ruin the magic that is Meteor Garden for you. You should eventually watch it. ;)
Sleepninja wrote: Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! Don't let Boys Over Barf ruin the magic that is Meteor Garden for you. You should eventually watch it. ;)

Maybe I will, eventually. Sometimes I get in a drama slump (like I am now) and watching a drama that I would never watch otherwise, makes me come back to the drama world. So... I might lol :p
Please watch it! It's so funny .... :) Despite the lack of shiny/prettiness that the k-drama had [I'm assuming this is from a lack of budget], it has a lot more heart and made me laugh so much. Plus it brought about two great actors, Jerry and Vic!
Sleepninja wrote: He does seem to avoid the spotlight a lot.

Yes he is...
He don't have any rumors at all...
His life was so peaceful and private..
It's very hard to believe that his a part of this circus-like industry:-)
Dao Ming Si! MG feels! Loved him as the Doctor in The Hospital. I need to go watch Hot Shot sometimes. haven't watched a tdrama in ages seems like.
I just loved him in Meteor Garden.
*bump* Has anyone heard anything about the drama he was/is in this year? I saw a page for it on MDL, but there's no date for when it aired/will air...