Jerry Yan (Chinese: 言承旭; pinyin: Yán Chéngxù) was born 1 January 1977. He is a Taiwanese actor and member of Taiwanese boy band F4. His birth name is Liao Yangzhen (Chinese: 廖洋震; pinyin: Liào Yángzhèn).

Dramas:

My Splendid Life (2011)
Down With Love (2010)
Pandamen (2010)
Starlit (2009)
Hot Shot (2008)
The Hospital (2006)
The Wound of Fierce Love (2005)
Meteor Garden II (2002)
Come To My Place (2002)
Love Scar (2002)
Meteor Rain (2002)
Meteor Garden (2001)
Spicy Teacher (2000)

Movies:
Hua Yang (2012)
Magic Kitchen (2004)

TV Show Theme Songs:

Wo De Can Lan (我的灿烂) My Splendor, Wo De Can Lan Ren Sheng ending theme song (2011)
Jiu Xiang Lai Zhe Ni (就想賴著妳) Just Want To Depend On You Down With Love (2010)
Yi Ban (一半) Half, Hot Shot (2008)
I love this actor. :) He is very talented. I first saw him in Meteor Garden and was very impressed with his portrayal of Dao Ming Si (Domyouji). Just recently, I watched his movie 'Magic Kitchen'. He did a wonderful job in that movie too.
i absolutely loved him meteor garden his protrayal was soo intense and on point- loved it!!
sabubu wrote: i absolutely loved him meteor garden his protrayal was soo intense and on point- loved it!!

Agreed! He really gave his all in that role. :)
apparently down with love is pretty good too :) Ella from S.H.E is in it as well.
I watched Down With Love to see what was it about him that fans liked, and I became a fan :p He is really cute, and can be hot as well. However, I will not watch Meteor Garden!! ... *runs and hides from Jezz* nah! she has been MIA for a loooooooong time, so no worries there. No Meteor Garden for me! lol.
NinaJade82 wrote: I watched Down With Love to see what was it about him that fans liked, and I became a fan :p
He is really cute, and can be hot as well. However, I will not watch Meteor Garden!! ... *runs and hides from Jezz* nah! she has been MIA for a loooooooong time, so no worries there. No Meteor Garden for me! lol.

*takes deep breath* YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yea, what she said
Ooooh he's kinda Smokin! Where are all his pics up in here?! So which drama do i start with? Meteor Garden?! LOL
Jeaniessi wrote: Ooooh he's kinda Smokin! Where are all his pics up in here?! So which drama do i start with? Meteor Garden?! LOL

Or you could watch that movie I recommended to you. ;)

I've posted him in the Kissing Booth. I'm also slowly gathering pics for a Dramatards gallery.
Sleepninja wrote: Or you could watch that movie I recommended to you. ;)

I've posted him in the Kissing Booth. I'm also slowly gathering pics for a Dramatards gallery.

Magic Kitchen....On it! ;) I really want to clone myself and just have one 'self' watch Asian movies and dramas all day.
Jeaniessi wrote: Magic Kitchen....On it! ;) I really want to clone myself and just have one 'self' watch Asian movies and dramas all day.

haha I know exactly what you mean.
i haven't seen magic kitchen, is it good?
sabubu wrote: i haven't seen magic kitchen, is it good?

Yes, I enjoyed it a lot. :) It's not your typical story, at least, nothing comes to mind that reminds me of this movie.
oh my..my first ever asian crush..... I love Dao Ming Zi..even his pineapple hair:-) And still like him till now... His very good but very shy... and very simple, even though his one of the top star in Taiwan...