Absolute Boyfriend, Absolute Darling
Genre:
Romance
Broadcast network:
FTV and GTV
Broadcast period: 2012-Apr-08(FTV) and 2012-Apr-14(GTV) to TBA
Related TV series: Zettai Kareshi

Synopsis

Manga Synopsis - Riiko is a girl unlucky in love. One day a strange-looking salesman gives her a business card for a website that sells "love figures" (androids designed for love-making). On the spur of the moment and without really understanding the implications, Riiko orders one for a 3-day free trial. She forgets to return him before the deadline, and must then work out some way to return the one million debt she now owes without anyone discovering about this embarrassing secret.

Cast
Jiro Wang as Chen Nai Te (based on Tenjo Night)
Goo Hye Sun as Lu Xiao Fei (based on Izawa Riiko)
Kun Da as Qian (based on Asamoto Soshi)

Trailer

[/LEFT]
Finally they actually set the dates and are actually releasing it haha. Since it was supposed to air last summer I thought it'd be like what they did with Hana Kimi Korean version - on hiatus or possibly never to happen.

I definitely want to see this because
1) Taiwanese dramas are close to the manga
2) Jiro Wang

Haha so I will definitely watch this (:
Jiro Wang is not enough for me to sit through watching KHS...I'll sit this one out. But I hope everyone else enjoys it.
I'd watch it.... if it weren't for Goo Hye Sun! I truly hate her acting! I still think that Jiro will do an amazing work here, though
beca256 wrote: I'd watch it.... if it weren't for Goo Hye Sun! I truly hate her acting! I still think that Jiro will do an amazing work here, though

I don't like her either haha. Not after the scream fest in BOF. But I love Jiro so I'll put up with her :p
Omg can't wait i so loved the manga :) I watched the Japanese version which was awesome. Really hope this version is good.
WOW, guys, how can you NOT like Goo Hye-Sun? She's adorable, and she's a very talented actress and director.
Crazy4you, you mentioned, that Taiwanese dramas I close to mangas, don't you think they are TOO close to mangas? I can basicly read from the manga and follow what the characters say, nothing new...
But I;m still gonna watch this, as this is based on one of my first and favourite mangas! I'm glad it got its airing dates! Hope Hana Kimi (Korean) will start something soon too...
as with the korean re-make i am soooo reluctant b/c Zettai Kareshi had some pretty awful flaws, but i do so love the premise.
VioletSakura wrote: WOW, guys, how can you NOT like Goo Hye-Sun? She's adorable, and she's a very talented actress and director.

It's very, very easy when you think the opposite of that. ^ :) At least, it is in my case.

And I don't know what she has directed, but I would see something she has....as long as she's not in it. Maybe a cameo (very very small cameo)

VioletSakura wrote: Crazy4you, you mentioned, that Taiwanese dramas I close to mangas, don't you think they are TOO close to mangas? I can basicly read from the manga and follow what the characters say, nothing new...
But I;m still gonna watch this, as this is based on one of my first and favourite mangas! I'm glad it got its airing dates! Hope Hana Kimi (Korean) will start something soon too...

I'm not an avid manga reader, so I see no problem with that.
Im not a fan of Taiwanese dramas (only exception being Autumns Concerto - which i liked a lot) but i do think Jan Di suits the Tdrama archetypal heroine lol so she should fit in well....I have whinged endlessly about my struggle to get through skip Beat so I think I too will be giving this one a wide berth....:)
i dont dislike Goo Hye Sun, but i perfer to avoid her. there is something REALLY off about her face and it creeps me out. i'm not being funny either, it looks like her face is made of latex or something, esp when she smiles. willam defoe crreps me out too.
I don't know if I'm gonna watch this... I'm not a big fan of Goo Hye Sun so I'm not sure if I'll be able to stand GHS+dubbing. But well, I might just watch it for Jiro, lol.
Haha I have this on my list and will definitely watch it.
Trailer added to first page.
I seem to have been totally addicted to Chinese and Taiwanese dramas lately.
It doesn't exactly help me out when I start watching a show in which is as good as this one either as I am now unable to look forward to watching more of it.
This drama is SO AMAZING! Nothing short of it would be acceptable. Especially since I feel like Jiro Wang's acting seems to make the time pass so fast that it nearly overshadows all others.
Such A Great drama. I can't wait for the 2nd episode... Also I already Adore the soundtrack.
The Opening song is awesome, Farenheits Mr.Perfect.. And the ending song is just too beautiful.

This drama is supposed to last for 1 hour and 10 minutes.. But why then does it seem like only 10 minutes went by while I was watching it? <3