I'm addicted to the new Taiwanese soap Drunken to love you! Does anybody here like this soap too?
Umm...this may be a mistake cause you're new to the forum, but this should probably be in the Chinese drama section. I don't know if you can move it yourself though.

In regards to the drama, it sounds like a cliched concept but interesting nonetheless. I think I might delve into the series but I'm not sure yet cause there seems to be a lot of new dramas coming out very soon.
I really like it! I'm a fan of Rainie and so far the drama is super funny! :D But I have to say that Kingone (in the pilot uniform) looks way more hot than ... the male lead (can't remember the name).
Actually Kingone looks better than most of Chinese/Taiwanese actors.
The series is cute, I have to say millions better than the series that inspired it - Fated to love you.
The series is not bad so far. I've never watched Fated To Love You, and I'm not really a Rainie fan as I hated Devil Beside You and Miss No Good. Yes, it's predictable and cliche, but most dramas are anyways. xD
I think parts of Fated (...) is quite good... But I like Drunken more.

And I've never liked Kingone before, but in this I really like him. Or, I like him wearing his uniform! :D
EDIT: parts are quite good.
I got addicted to this drama just recently. I'm so excited that now two of my favorite Taiwanese actresses (Rainie and Tiffany) are in the same drama =)
I just realized that I'm totally addicted to the opening song... Don't think the whole song has been released yet though. Haven't found it anywhere ;_;
I recently finished Fated To Love You and liked it. I'm not a huge fan of Rainie, but since people are saying it's good I'll try and give it a try when I get some time.
venaideantima wrote: The series is not bad so far. I've never watched Fated To Love You, and I'm not really a Rainie fan as I hated Devil Beside You and Miss No Good. Yes, it's predictable and cliche, but most dramas are anyways. xD

Your post made me want to try out this drama. Like you, I'm not a Rainie fan, nor could I ever go past a couple of episodes of the dramas you mention. So, I'll use you as a barometre for this one. ;)
I started this drama, I really don't like Rainie Yang's acting. I find it highly annoying and this time there was no eye candy to make the drama bearable, so I didn't even finish the first episode.
I'm actually really enjoying Drunken to Love You. It has the same problem as Lie to Me, where it's really the chemistry between the main couple that carries the entire drama. However, unlike Lie to Me, the main characters actually have meaningful conversations and interactions, not just cute little dates and "I miss you sooooooooooo much"'s. We see Xiao Ru and Jie Xiu learn about each other, support each other, adapt to each other, and complement each other perfectly. Basically, this show fills me up with warm, fizzy bubbles.
Venuduck wrote: I'm actually really enjoying Drunken to Love You. It has the same problem as Lie to Me, where it's really the chemistry between the main couple that carries the entire drama. However, unlike Lie to Me, the main characters actually have meaningful conversations and interactions, not just cute little dates and "I miss you sooooooooooo much"'s. We see Xiao Ru and Jie Xiu learn about each other, support each other, adapt to each other, and complement each other perfectly. Basically, this show fills me up with warm, fizzy bubbles.

I totally agree with this. The story is actually quite entertaining. The side characters are engaging. The story starts off normal T-Drama but becomes something more fun! I am not a Rainie Yang fan so stepping into this I was cautious. I am surprised how much I really like it.