This is a good drama. It's really cute at times and the love is sweet. Sometimes do get annoyed at the stupidity of some of the characters. But imperfect characters make a show feel much more real. I actually opened this thread (my last involvment in the forums for the next 2mths and 6days till I finish my exam) because I would just like to mention how pissed I am. How disappointed I am at myself. But at the end of the day. I actually learned something pertinent to school from this drama. Ep 13 Spoiler alert: do not read on!!! I had ALS, MS, and PD on my differential. I can't believe it's Wilson's. And OMG. I mean. No kayer flesher rings!!! But OMG. indeed. Basal ganglia degeneration is part of the signs and symptoms! And for those interested Ceruloplasmin, Hemolytic Anemia, asterixis, dementia, dysarthria, dyskinesia. He only really had PD symptoms up till now. It's AR. and tx with pencillamine. I think my differential is fair tho. Just a little amateur. SIGH. Anyway that's why I gotta get off these boards. I WILL BE BACK!
I read up and prognosis for WD is very good with tx. Not sure why he is being so down. His doc must have sucked or something. Back to watching. Toodles!

Synopsis

Tong Jia Di needs a life besides work, paying down family debt, and more work. So her best friend Jiang Xiao Nan sneaks in a "Love" coupon in Jia Di's raffle box praying that the lucky guy who draws it will sweep Jia Di off her feet. As it so happens, Huo Yan, the compassionate manager Jia Di has secret crush on, is the lucky guy. But, tho' the prince can exchange the coupon for Cinderella's love, it doesn't mean he will, especially when his devilish younger brother is determined to exchange his "Master/Angel" coupon for her servitude.

Cast

Rainie Yang as Tong Jia Di 童嘉蒂
Mike He as Huo Da 霍達
Kingone Wang as Huo Yan 霍彥
Judy Fukumoto (福本幸子) as Yang Yan Shu 楊妍書
Michelle Chen as Jiang Xiao Nan 江小南
Wang Dao as Huo Zhen Hao 霍振浩
Ge Wei Ru as Liao Cai Juan 廫彩娟
Niki Jin as Qin Yu Hua 秦玉華
Sun Qin Yue (孫沁岳) as Tong Jia Hui 童嘉輝
Ye Min Zhi (葉民志) as Tong Bao San 童寶山
Xu Shi Hao (許時豪) as Bo Zi 波子
Eric Tu (涂百峰) as Sai Lang 賽郎
Carolyn Chen as group leader
Fu Pei Ci as Tong Jia Di's cousin
Xiang Bo Tao as Childhood Huo Yan
Xu Qiong Yun (許瓊云) as childhood Yang Yan Shu

MDL Page
Sleepy, the synopsis sounds interesting, but behold it's a Rainie Yang drama (you know how much I love her...). Mike He will not tempt me ever again...lol If I can pass on a Wu Chun drama because of her, I can skip Mike He too.
LisNoir wrote: Sleepy, the synopsis sounds interesting, but behold it's a Rainie Yang drama (you know how much I love her...). Mike He will not tempt me ever again...lol If I can pass on a Wu Chun drama because of her, I can skip Mike He too.

Haha The synopsis does sound interesting. Maybe someday there will be a K or J remake. With one of your biases ;) Just hopefully not KHJ since his acting leaves me feeling a bit empty inside :p JK
LisNoir wrote: Sleepy, the synopsis sounds interesting, but behold it's a Rainie Yang drama (you know how much I love her...). Mike He will not tempt me ever again...lol If I can pass on a Wu Chun drama because of her, I can skip Mike He too.

lol it IS interesting, but it has the same problem most TwDramas do, it gets kind of draggy towards the end
Sleepninja wrote: Haha The synopsis does sound interesting. Maybe someday there will be a K or J remake. With one of your biases ;) Just hopefully not KHJ since his acting leaves me feeling a bit empty inside :p JK

I think even him will be better than *points to female lead of this drama* ...:D

Did you watch it?

beca256 wrote: lol it IS interesting, but it has the same problem most TwDramas do, it gets kind of draggy towards the end

True, the ones I've seen do tend to drag. So, you've seen this one?
LisNoir wrote: I think even him will be better than *points to female lead of this drama* ...:D

Did you watch it?

No, but I'm pretty sure it's in the monster's belly.
Yup! My monster ate it.
Sleepninja wrote: No, but I'm pretty sure it's in the monster's belly.

Sleepninja wrote: Yup! My monster ate it.

LOL, poor thing. When do you think you'll watch it, if ever? lol
This was good..but not as good as Bullfighting...lets face it I can't stand Raine either :) but Mike He is so pretty
LisNoir wrote: I think even him will be better than *points to female lead of this drama* ...:D

Did you watch it?

True, the ones I've seen do tend to drag. So, you've seen this one?

Yep. It's like Devil Beside You, but a lot better.
LisNoir wrote: LOL, poor thing. When do you think you'll watch it, if ever? lol

hahaha I guess it all depends...If I hear a lot of negative things about it, I might just let the monster finish digesting it (deletion) :p
i love this drama!.. :)
love this drama, but skip most part where kingone is there, as long as mike he is still cute, I watch till finish