ReikaBleu:

I'm really interested in updating Takuya Kimura's Stalker guide. I hope I can write it as good as the original. :)

Actually, it seems that there isn't any Stalker's Guide about KimuTaku, which is weird o.O But yes, please do write it! :)

edit: my mistake. there are two, but they do not appear on his mdl profile page o.O

https://mydramalist.com/article/2017/04/28/why-you-cannot-not-love-kimura-takuya
https://mydramalist.com/article/2012/11/18/a-stalkers-guide-kimura-takuya

You can still write it :)

Hi! I've been wanting to write an article about drama specials.  What should I do to post it here on MDL?

Salty_bae:

Hi! I've been wanting to write an article about drama specials.  What should I do to post it here on MDL?

Send me (or any other editor) your article topic and I'll give you the link where to post your draft :)

Hello, I checked the available article topics board and saw that there wasn't  a Currently Watching:  Prison Playbook article in the works yet.  Do you know if someone is already working on this?  If not, I would like to try my hand at this.  Let me know.

Thank you.  

Elle:

Hello, I checked the available article topics board and saw that there wasn't  a Currently Watching:  Prison Playbook article in the works yet.  Do you know if someone is already working on this?  If not, I would like to try my hand at this.  Let me know.

Thank you.  

Nope, you can claim it :)

Ceki:

Nope, you can claim it :)

Excellent!  In order to claim a topic, should I be messaging a particular editor or do I request access to the MDL - Available Topics page? 

I should be able to have this turned in to the editor in about a week. :)

Elle:

Excellent!  In order to claim a topic, should I be messaging a particular editor or do I request access to the MDL - Available Topics page? 

I should be able to have this turned in to the editor in about a week. :)

I'll send you a link via pm now.

Anyone interested in writing a Currently Watching article?

• Soulmates The Series
  • Negotiator
  • Misty  (claimed)
  • You Always Inhabit My Heart
  • Kurageshime
  • Laughter in Waikiki
  • Radio Romance
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • Final Cut (claimed)
  • Cross
  • Beyond Light Years
  • Mother
  • Mob Psycho 100
  • BG: Personal Bodyguard (claimed)

Pretty much all of the ongoing dramas are free to claim.

final cut up for grabs to?  its not been eng subbed but I am watching it

OldAnimeLady:

final cut up for grabs to?  its not been eng subbed but I am watching it

Sure! As long as it's ongoing it's fine :)

@Ceki I was thinking on working on one for Misty. It may take me a bit over a week to write it though ... Is that still okay? 

After MISTY, I was also thinking of working on something like Five Favorite Roles of Jung Kyung Ho ... (Title not Final) I didn’t know if there was a suggested title for an article like this. 

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Elle:

@Ceki I was thinking on working on one for Misty. It may take me a bit over a week to write it though ... Is that still okay? 

After MISTY, I was also thinking of working on something like Five Favorite Roles of Jung Kyung Ho ... (Title not Final) I didn’t know if there was a suggested title for an article like this. 

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

Sure, as long as it's airing you can take your time. :)

As for "Five Favorite Roles of Jung Kyung Ho" it sounds good! I don't think anyone suggested an article like that.

@Ceki Great, I’ll start on those and get them to the editors desk in a timely fashion. Thank you! 

I'd like to give BG: Personal Bodyguard, since I am a Captain Takuya addict. :)

ReikaBleu:

I'd like to give BG: Personal Bodyguard, since I am a Captain Takuya addict. :)

Great! Taken.