yankumicho wrote: Very pretty, and it certainly is a poem.

thank you ^~^
Wishing to project What the eyes cannot, My heart speaks With uncertainty. I understand that I am subnormal I get that I am abnormal and yet I know that I am nothing but normal. What to call myself is still a point of confusion. I wrote this yesterday as an expression of how I feel right now.
I write fanfictions. Mostly it's Harry Potter, but I'm branching out of this fandom lately and writing some fanfics for games that I like playing.
bakaprincess wrote: I write fanfictions. Mostly it's Harry Potter, but I'm branching out of this fandom lately and writing some fanfics for games that I like playing.

I love HP fanfic...:D
yankumicho wrote: I love HP fanfic...:D

Haha, so do I. But at the moment I can't seem to read any of it. I have "moments" like this where I can only read one type of fanfictions, or several, but can't read Harry Potter. At the moment, I'm reading Mass Effect fanfictions.
bakaprincess wrote: Haha, so do I. But at the moment I can't seem to read any of it. I have "moments" like this where I can only read one type of fanfictions, or several, but can't read Harry Potter. At the moment, I'm reading Mass Effect fanfictions.

I'm really into Gokusen fanfictions, atm. lol. I know what you mean. I have periods where HP fanfic doesn't suit me at all. Then one day I pick it up again.
yankumicho wrote: I'm really into Gokusen fanfictions, atm. lol. I know what you mean. I have periods where HP fanfic doesn't suit me at all. Then one day I pick it up again.

I started reading Skip Beat! fanfictions yesterday. Only, there's not a lot of them. Do you know where I could find more fanfictions? I'm on FanFiction.Net
That's typically where I go. You might just do a google search. I tend to stumble on them more than actually find large ff sites.
Hi to you all guys. I am into writing so much that sometimes feels my hand aching to touch the kb. i am so happy that so many of you have the same need. But for my grand (!) opening i would like to write to you just this: It is what we read when we don't have to that determines who we are when we can't help it. Oscar Wilde It may not be mine but it means a lot to me. Enjoy the words that are written.
Eri wrote:

It is what we read when we don't have to that determines who we are when we can't help it.
Oscar Wilde

It may not be mine but it means a lot to me.
Enjoy the words that are written.

Thanks, Eri!

I have a new poem for you all; I wrote it while stuck in a hotel lobby this weekend.

Divergence

A world where I am unfamiliar;
The world I am in--where
Unforgiving scents of exorbitant price
Project to the senses.
The illusions of grandeur behind
A glass face: refined unrefinement
And false etiquette.
My self, wearing the emblems of
Intelligence, feels submerged
Under trappings of Capitalism.
Under foot and urban sprawl--
The world I come from.
Sleepninja wrote: How about this? My English teacher in Elementary School made us write our own limericks. So I wrote one about my cat. She said the language was inappropriate for school. haha let me know what you think. (This was in third grade I think)

There once was a cat named Spooky.
He was really very kooky.
He licked his paws.
He had no claws.
And he stunk up the house with dookie.

That is really creative~ You must've been some kid when you were in elementary :>
Sleepninja wrote: How about this? My English teacher in Elementary School made us write our own limericks. So I wrote one about my cat. She said the language was inappropriate for school. haha let me know what you think. (This was in third grade I think)

There once was a cat named Spooky.
He was really very kooky.
He licked his paws.
He had no claws.
And he stunk up the house with dookie.

Super dooper likesss !!!! its very cute
morbidbaby wrote: not sure if it is a poem xD just something i thought of one night xD

----------------------------------------------------------

countless stars paint the night sky
whose purpose is to make someone ignorant smile
to fulfill a wish the moment it dies
a promise is made to grant someone's lie

Short n sweet ^^
Aposhtria wrote: Just a random poem I wrote about myself.

I feel this poem is dark , aggressive and very negative , but nonetheless i like it a lot !!!
yankumicho wrote: Wishing to project

What the eyes cannot,

My heart speaks

With uncertainty.

I understand that I am

subnormal

I get that I am

abnormal

and yet I know that I am

nothing but normal.

What to call myself

is still a point of

confusion.

I wrote this yesterday as an expression of how I feel right now.

Cute !!
I feel u r very good @ rhyming words...