Tripping; Falling-- My life can be summed up As these two realities For better Or for worse All I do is Trip and fall. Sometimes I think That's all I'll ever do.
yankumicho wrote: I wrote this on February 15, 2008:

doubt.

swirling eddies in head.
self-confidence
dwindles
reckless diversions
openly
suffocate
all
breaths that expel
exhilaration
pleasure
passion
no screaming!
answers
never discovered
sway, sway, sway.

belief is gone.

Love this one! The flow is awesome
jasg83 wrote: Love this one! The flow is awesome

Thank you. :)
This kinda probably wont make sense to some people, but oh well. thought i'd share ^^

the face of reality

she grew up in one, four-walled room.
every direction painted black,
and silent but the skeletal
thoughts in her head.

every now and then,
she would hear the
hush of rain from beyond
the membrane of her existence
but was wordlessly persistent in
denying its subsistence.

so she lived in the darkness,
unknowing and unafraid

until one day the
door creaked open;
shivering slightly ajar,
and let a thin sliver of sunlight
sweep over the dusty cracks of
her solitary mind-

the curve of the earth shuddered:
a flat earth turned round and
the axis of her mind flipped
upside down;

her hands shook:

spiritual chaos.
nice!.. you can also turn this in a short story. like it...
I wrote this a couple of weeks ago: No one Comes to the sandbox No one Visits the swingset No one Climbs the slide anymore. Not you, Not Frenzy, Not even me. But why Why does it feel like Yesterday Is today's reality? No one Calls on the phone; Sends a mail; Lends a hand. The sands of time Are the only sandbox Which separates My past loneliness From that of my present. I wrote this one last week: The heart talks Beckons, echoes Rings, sounds Expects The lingering tones Of your voice Even without ever Hearing them. Love burns Bleeds, flows Meanders, strolls Awaits The firm touches Of your arms Even without ever Seeing them. I don't speak Relay, alert Portray, display Explicate The ponderings Of my heart and brain Even though I'm Dreaming them.

1/15/14

I am floating in the sheets
the ghost of you and me;
an echo and an outline
carved out while we sleep-
It's not as if I'm lonely
and drowning underneath,
but the weight of all the blankets
has sewn me to the fleece.
I guess that they are spiders
the ghosts of you and me,
with little teeth and talons;
I'm talking in my sleep-
"It's not as if i'm lonely
and drowning underneath,"
I have a thousand spiders
to dance away with me.
This is a poem I wrote a few years ago. Some of the prose doesn't flow very well but I've been too lazy to edit it so here is the unfinished unedited cut of it hahaha Through armored embarks, and flippant remarks, the repertoire of haughty deeds, causes onyx darkness to precede. Caustic ways, and malicious song. Vigorous bantering, and belittling bards. Light deceives its riches foes, and casts along the brightest bows. While darkness twists its thickest bounties, and craves the making of more boundaries. Collections of sullen records with scornful cynical intentions, waver the strength of the people, and erode the length of the steeple. Chainmail enveloped vassals, leaving from the draw-bridge of the ever elegant castle. These armored men embark, riding through flippant remarks; to find the repertoire of the twisted dark and light, to destroy the doubts of the people, and to restore the ever-lasting steeple.
This is a short story that i wrote last year. while at an Open Mic nite i read this along with some of my poems the week of Halloween
It is called: Into The Fire

Nosferatu, it is true...that is what they call me. I lay awake in my slumber listening to the sounds of the city above me as they drone off to the outer reaches of sleep. So deep, sleep,sleep. So beautiful they are with the life they have in them that I envy them so much and yet I despise them for hating me so. I yearn for their sweet succulent warm blood upon my lips and I can almost feel it pulsating through my undead body reviving my skin to that shiny luster that makes me bearable to the viewer like you.

Ah, a mortal is approaching with an unclean soul. I will do the Lord's work and rid this world of the evil-doer. Such a contradiction in terms dont'cha think? I believe in no heaven or hell but in my own little capsule of eternable damnness. Such a lonely life and I hope to escape it someday like some of the greats before me. But for now I am doomed to walk all eternity being this death dealer.

Fear not, I only go out at night and remove the scum of this world. You have no worries unless you path has not been clear. Another mortal doth approaches, but this one asks me to take away all of the pain and suffering all within a glance. What do I do? He is pleading with that beautiful face and my rotten heart breaks and I give in.

I bend down to give him that final mortal embrace as my fangs sink into his soft unblemished neck and oh! what sweetness! His blood is so pure. I tell him he must bit my neck, arm, and the place where my heart should reside to have immortality. He complies like a child wanting that piece of candy from a stranger that they shouldn't. He starts to convulse and have seizures as the body goes into the change. The process becomes a big slurry for the rodents and vermin that are in this derelict graveyard this has taken place in. Then it was all over and the change was complete.

My fledgling looked upon the world with his vampiric eyes and knew all i past onto him and accepted this life and let go of the old life. It was then that i knew what my purpose was. When that morning sun crept up over the tombstones i valiantly walked into the fire.

thanks for reading. hope you liked. i changed it a bit from my old version as i was writing it here. if you want to see my poems go to www.blogger.com/straightfromtheheart
I'm actually working on writing a story right now, but I'm struggling to get it out there for some feedback. This is the summary. ^^

"Alvyra Price is a Japanese-American who’s lived in America her entire life. On her 19th birthday, her grandmother and grandfather from Japan invite her back home to Japan. While not working, Alvyra has spent the past eight years fangirling over the beautiful Japanese band, ‘Chaotic Sunrise’, with her unique best friends, and reluctant boyfriend, Tyler. The Japanese rock band consists of the beautiful god, Takashi Hikaido, the kind-hearted Ren Tochigi, and the extremely flamboyant Kyou Fukai. And who could forget the stunning background singers, the adorable Amaya Kagawa, and the gorgeous badass, Kumi. When she arrives in Japan, Alvyra realizes that her grandparents aren’t of the typical nature. But it isn’t until she storms out of the home in anger shortly after arriving that she meets someone unexpected. What happens when she’s thrust into the world of music, and realizes who her once beloved god really is? Will she endure it, or will her fate be in the hands of the one least expected? Or, will she decide the glamorous life of a star isn’t exactly what it’s cracked up to be, and return to America? But this story has an unpredictable turn of events, so read on, and join Alvyra Price in her adventure in Tokyo!"

If you want to give it a try, go here. :3
I'd love it if you'd give it a read and comment there some feedback for me, or anything really. Thanks! ^^
So, I just started writing a story randomly today. I think it's cause i'm in a drama slump, and needed a change. Tell me what you think of the synopsis.

What do you get when you cross a brilliantly intelligent, socially awkward, slightly supernatural, and a guacamole-loving vegetarian together?

Zahra Tarantino.

When she’s Invited to Tintern University – an elite private research institution nestled in the Zurich mountains, she forcibly accepts and packs her bags. Tintern University runs for 345 days straight (minus the weekends) with an individualized education plan for all new students. Nobody can apply for admission – only the faculty can scout and make an offer.

Even though it’s a brilliant school, the only problem with Tintern University is this: Since it’s small with roughly 400 admissions a year, it’s hierarchical. Gossiping is rampant, drama is inevitable and bullying reigns.

When Zahra gets placed in Willie Peacock Residence, the last thing she wants or expects is the ring-leader of bullying (Seung Tae Ahn) to be living across from her. Quiet, menacing and unpredictable, she ends up in showdown with him on more than one occasion. With her supernatural abilities to transfer pain and sense the environment around her (ecological empathy) will she be able to stop him from acting out in violence?

And what happens when she and Seung Tae keep crossing paths?
Is there a reason for the bullying?

From campus events, to sports bar nights, to dances and parties watch as secrets begin to unravel and new feelings begin to bubble to the surface.

Maybe, just maybe, she’ll end up finding love in the least expected place.
or maybe….she’ll just stay at home and fall in love with guacamole, cute puppies and sock puppets.

Who knows. She is a little off-the-rocker, right?

So. yeah. A bit random, I know. Hahaha xD
Trying to block out my mind The world Light All the free-flowing things. The thing I'm trying To block most of all Are the tears.
yankumicho wrote: Trying to block out my mind
The world
Light
All the free-flowing things.
The thing I'm trying
To block most of all
Are the tears.

Loved this
hi .. i used to write poems or something that reflects my feeling or emotions ..
i wanted to share it to all of you guys .. hope all of you will also love it :)

wrote: this poem which i made is the one that reflects how much i had love the person who once made me feel that he's the one ..

He is and I am ..

Do you know how to love?
for that is given by up above.
For that love I had for him,
isn't easy as it seems.

A hundred times I tried to earn,
for he is the only one I yearn.
A thousand times to learn,
just that old me burn.

He sacrifices all his wealth,
just to be with me here on earth.
He accepted all my past,
and let it all passed.

I just wonder how,
how we will take each other's vow.
For that vow we had,
is the only way to be with God.

Hope these will lasts,
Hope these will grow fast.
For he is my life
AND WILL BE HIS ONLY WIFE.

wrote: this poem is the one i made when all his friends accused me and made me feel like that they know everything about our whole story

How Could This Be

Did they see how i'm in pain,
for that trust is hard to gain.
How can they possibly blame me,
if they're not the one who's in me.

Did they ever see how i fought,
for that's not easy i thought.
Did he noticed that I've learned,
for he is the only one I yearned.

How could this be!!!!

wrote: this poem is my favorite ones .. because it tells how i love the person which ones came into my life :) my beloved ANGEL

The Reason I Live

You've given me one reason to live,
ten reasons to give
a hundred reasons to smile
a thousand reasons to walk a mile...

Don't you think that's all
For all i know there's more
You've also given me a million reasons to laugh..
And a billion reasons to be tough..

I can't imagine who am I today
if you didn't come my way..
I promise i will stay
For you my li'l angel that wakes me up ev'ryday ..

[QOUTE]this poem reveals who's the person i dedicate with.. but it actually seems to be also the darkest part in my life :( for making me believe that i'm the only girl and will be the last [/QUOTE]

JUSTINE CUNANAN

Just came the right time for the right reason ..
United by love given from up above ..
Sometimes arguing but
Thank you for sharing you life with me now and forward
Indeed you are my life for all the times..
Never listen to others for what they may say 'coz there's a lot of
Endless reasons for this love to be tough..

Care and treasure my fragile heart 'coz that
Unpredictable heart of yours, i know that it only beats for me..
Nightless days you're doing just to take care of me and our daughter
And giving the best things that a wife can receive ..
Never giving me a reason to give up
And just giving me a billion reasons to be tough ..
Never mind the fights and trials that we encountered ..

JUST believe IN Everlasting love we will share now and forever

wrote: this might seems that this is a happy one .. but .. actually now .. its seems that this is all proves my stupidity loving and trusting the wrong person[/QOUTE]

Nineteenth Monthsary Part I

Doing all that you can proves me you're one of a kind..
Doing all the things that makes me smile is hard to find ..
Am sure that those aren't still your best
'coz im sure that those are for your own self tests ..

Giving me an angel to take care of ..
Is a hundred reasons to take the nightmares off ..
She's been so nice and amiable ..
Like you that is so lovable ..

Im sorry if the things i've decided is naive ..
'coz i knew that it was all that i conceive ..
Im sorry if loving me is hard ..
But i know you can do prove it's just a wildcard ..

Making me your sun that shines in the morning ..
Or making me your rain that you loves when pouring ..
Making me also your ups whenever your down ..
And giving you a smile whenever you felt frown ..

I just wanna say i love you ..
Just stay with me ..
For this nineteenth monthsary is going on to eternally ..

[QOUTE]this is the part II of the poem above .. which happens the day itself.. the would be the worst day happened to me

Nineteenth Monthsary Part II

I can't imagine that the operator will answer my call
For you are the one that i wanted to pick up the call ..
That i expect the words of love that's so rich ..
But instead the words that you are cannot be reached ..

Five hours i tried to call ..
Five hours i waited but fall ..
After that five hours you pick it up
But sadness reaches my head for the expected words isn't the top

Tears are about to fall ..
But i harden myself not to but again to call..
Anger deepens inside me
For you are wanting to be free ..

I can't really say what i want ..
'coz i know it won't change your mind
I can't really rant ..
'coz i know i need myself to find ..

After an hour of so much loneliness
I talk to myself to give you my words of support..
I don't know if this is hapiness
When you wanted me to call you again back and forth ..

Surprise came in my vain to touch ..
When your sincere-crying voice heard ..
Saying that you love me so much ..
As much as you love our daugther dear ..

So many questions for that act you acted ..
And you answered it tonight cleared ..
For that dream seemed trully happened
That i was dead in your arms blooded ..

I surely hear your cry so loud ..
As you are saying you love me more than anything here on earth ..
That the tears streaming your face can't stop ..
'coz you didn't expect that dream would come ..

You showed and told me your thankful that i was okay ..
For that dream isn't true and lay ..
Giving me warnings for that dream ..
For we will not encountered it in the future ..

Saying you love me is sweet ..
But telling me happy monthsary is all about you and me
Happy nineteenth monthsary ..
For now and eternally ..

wrote: there's a lot of poem i made but the other's are TAGALOG poems that many of MDL members wouldn't understand .. i hope you'll also love the poems i made and feel how i felt when writing all of these