I love dramas where the male lead stands up for the female lead against the evil rich family/mother. I hate when the female lead lets the antagonist abuse her and try to ruin her life, but doesn't say anything.
I Love when the female lead is independent and strong on her own. I hate when the remake of a drama/movie is bad.
I love the remakes of Japanese anime/manga I hate when the drama is unnecessarily melodramatic.
I hate long melodramas. I love Kimura Takuya.
I dislike that I haven't actually seen anything with Kimura Takuya in it. O.o I love when the female lead is out for revenge.
I hate when the female leads revenge fails I like finding something randomly (song, drama, manga, anime, book) and ending up loving it.
I hate when I fall in love with some songs but the soundtrack is either unavailable or the specific song is not included, grrr. I love watching drama with some actor/actress I have seen before elsewhere and I can compare their characters, their acting and just get better view on their acting range, especially when the characters are totally different.
I hate when an actor/actress I like is paired up with a terrible actor/actress which ruins the feel of the drama. I dislike when I remember the afternoon before the text that I have a test..
i love watching romantic movies and dramas i hate it when there's no chemistry/connection between the two main characters
I love detective dramas! :3 I hate it when romance drama ended up a cliffhanger :(
It seems like the posts above didn't understand the game: You're supposed to say what you hate/dislike about what the person above you said he liked/loved, not liking and disliking things on your own that has nothing to do with the posts above you.
I will continue from the last post that did things right.

anglachelle wrote:
I love watching drama with some actor/actress I have seen before elsewhere and I can compare their characters, their acting and just get better view on their acting range, especially when the characters are totally different.

I hate it when an actor's image from a drama stops me from seeing his other dramas and compare the different characters he did.

I love psychological dramas.
I hate when the depht of character is explored at the expense of all sorts of tragedies/challenges showering upon a character. (You know it: sometimes, or mostly perhaps, a hero does not only have childhood trauma or difficult personality, he has so many: dead mother, dead sibling, guilt issues, mental issues, difficult father relationship, dangerous hobby and a girlfriend with her own issues that he has to deal with. Simply over the top.) I love when drama is visually beautiful: faces, clothes, colours, environment (superficial as it is) :-D
I hate when "Beautiful drama" makes me feel so shallow when I watch them :D I like watching currently airing dramas.
I dislike when waiting for another episode diminishes my passion for the drama, I just lose the mood. I love being so invested in the drama that I marathon them in 2-3 days.