I hate popcorn I love picking off the husk that get stuck on my teeth from eating popcorn Its complicated but the love and hate are not reversed
I love icing sugar on popcorn. I hate when videos don't want to load.
I love when videos aren't choppy because they haven't finished loading I hate when I call someone back, but they don't pick up the phone
I dislike leaving voice mails I love hearing my crazy friend's messages when i don't pick up the phone infact some times that why i don't pick up
I hate when 'hey' is the only comprehensible thing in the message I love when friends come over and bring food
I like that that never happens to me I dislike when people visit, i rather visit than be visited
I like people visiting me so that i don't have to waste my time going to their places I love reading other people messages
I Love reading responses the next post after mine I hate going to sleep which i must do now and stop posting
I love sleeping all day. I like detective dramas.
I dislike detective dramas I Hate violence and sex driven plots
I love violence But I hate war movies/ dramas
I love when singers/actors I like come out from the army. I hate this feeling of having to study, but always getting distracted.
I love studying... but only languages I hate the headache I have right now
I love that I don't have a headache! I hate the fact that my alarm will be going off at quarter to 6 tomorrow D:
i love that i don't have to get up before 11am tomorrow i hate being bored