I dislike Tiwanese dramas I love Jang Geun Suk
I dislike his title, "Prince of Asia" I love Micky Yoochun
I dislike Micky Yoochun (just for some reason) I like long sageuks that are well made (Dong Yi, Jewel in the Palace etc)
I dislike long sageuks that end in tragedy. I like a consistently strong and intelligent female lead.
I dislike clumsy female leads I like dramas with two strong and different male leads like Black and White(Taiwanese Drama) and Warrior Baek Dong Soo ( Korean Drama).
I dislike dramas with two male leads. I love Wuxia movies.
I love them too but I hate when they are full of crappy special effects I love Lee Jun Ki
I hate the fact that I didn't watch all of his dramas. I love action-romance dramas.
I hate action-romance dramas with a weak female lead. I love when the male lead falls in love first.
I hate when the girl acts hard to get when the male lead falls in love with her. I love to see the kiss scenes
I hate to see fake kiss scenes I love dramas with more skinship.
I love dramas with more skinship but i dont like to watch them do 'that' I hate to clean
I love having to clean everything on the table(means I just love eating:)) I hate when someone likes sombody only because of their looks.
I love when someone doesn't care about looks and in love with somebody I hate dramas where female lead has to suffer a lot from the male lead's rich family/mother
I love dramas the female lead doesnt do everything the male lead or his family says to her. I hate loving food