i hate that asian entertainment is my only hobby i love that i can stare at all the asian men ive seen (in dramas)
I hate that I can't stare at Asian men from dramas face-to-face I love that I have an inner conflict that wavers between the lead male and the second lead
i hate the fact that i always root for the second lead i love the fact that the second female lead always loses
I hate evil second female leads that can't get over the male lead I love second female leads that are funny
I hate that most of the second female leads are the lead male's love interest that he's obsessed with in the beginning of the drama I love when the second lead is a funny guy
I hate it when the second lead is cute and you know hes not gonna get the girl. I love sushi
i hate sushi (fish in general) i love that child actors are getting better
I hate that I feel like pedo-noona thanks to some child actors I love re-watching my favorite drama
Chappelle wrote: I hate that I feel like pedo-noona thanks to some child actors

I love re-watching my favorite drama

I hate rewatching parts in a drama where my fav.character is sad

I like the sun
I dislike sunburns I love yogurt
I hate plain yogurt I love orange juice
I dislike Sunny D I like breakfast bars
I hate how Nature's Valey bars deteriorate when you bite into them I like crunchy food
I love captain crunch I hate the cuts on the roof of my mouth it leaves
I love that I wasn't born with a cleft palate I hate too much butter in my popcorn