Dramaholicss Drop: Heartstrings, My Princess Watch: Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Dream High
khunriel wrote: Dramaholicss

Drop: Heartstrings, My Princess
Watch: Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Dream High

I don't have anything to say to drop but many ones to pick up XD
Trying to clear my PTW list, what should I drop from it?
Starae wrote: Trying to clear my PTW list, what should I drop from it?

Not sure if you should drop anything but you definitely should watch:

Goong
Hana Kimi
I Need Romance (like seriously this drama lives up to the name)
Kim Sam Soon

Only drama that I think that is too much overrated is Zettai Kareshi.
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Not sure if you should drop anything but you definitely should watch:

Goong
Hana Kimi
I Need Romance (like seriously this drama lives up to the name)
Kim Sam Soon

Only drama that I think that is too much overrated is Zettai Kareshi.

Haha thanks, I already went through my list twice and took off some things, but it's so hard to clean it up when everything is supposed to be so good!

I'll definitely give I Need Romance a shot next, I've been hearing a lot of good things about it. :)
@ HAVARAVA I think you should drop Drunken to Love you, It just does not live up to the first one. But I am impressed by your list! O_O soo many dramas. How do you have the time?
clearlywatching wrote: @ Starae

Drop 49 Days.

Alright, why would you have me drop it? :3 I did hear it's very sad....
pinkduck89 wrote: @ HAVARAVA I think you should drop Drunken to Love you, It just does not live up to the first one. But I am impressed by your list! O_O soo many dramas. How do you have the time?

I'm dying to see that one ! And I've yet to see Fated to Love You either...
And haha thanks XD My rule: drama over school and social life [wat]

and Starae: 49 Days is definitely WORTH WATCHING ! It's draggy at some points but it's not bad drama.

@pinkduck89: Do not watch Sprout unless you want to waste your time by watching stones talking to each other. Like srsly I love the cast but the acting is a no no.
i love lee-tae ri... Drop it now please....@@@
Drop 1% of Anything
@rourou Don't see anything that needs to be dropped, although I will say if and when you watch One Pound Gospel, advert your eyes from the overly skinny Kame without a shirt on..
phoenixtearz9 wrote: @rourou Don't see anything that needs to be dropped, although I will say if and when you watch One Pound Gospel, advert your eyes from the overly skinny Kame without a shirt on..

Drop Ai no Uta

Uwa you have dropped so many good dramas :OOO
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Drop Ai no Uta

Uwa you have dropped so many good dramas :OOO

Drop Crush and Blush

And you do know your PTW-list is ridiculously long, right? I mean, wow. :P
@Devito Clear but I warn you Aishiteru will make your eyes red from crying.