Keep it: Bloody Monday,

Drop it: Ataru, Zettai Kareshi special [unless you're really in love with the franchise]
violetsakura don't watch Old Boy...Just drop it
Keep it: Queen In hyun's man and Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Drop; to be honest i want to say King2Hearts the acting really dissapointed me but overall a lot of people seem to like it so..
Keep It - Shut Up: Flower Boy Band Drop It - Hana Kimi Remake (It was remade by the same broadcasting company, so it gave off the same vibe as the first one, albeit the different casts. There's nothing wrong with that actually, but it had made me compare both versions throughout, and since I preferred the first, the second one was deemed a failure by me.); The Moon That Embraces The Sun (It brought high ratings, but I loathe the plot so much. It was draggy, overly cliche, and a tad bit too unrealistic for my taste. Also, the characters that I could actually relate to weren't nicely written out, so...)
Drop it: king2hearts
Hana Yori Dango - Keep it! (if you want to) :P
Time Between Dog and Wolf - KEEP IT! <3
Faith and Arang and the Magistrate - keep them. they're worth it!
[ Maddallina ]
Autumn's concerto - Keep it,, it's amazing~
Summer X Summer - Drop it, not worth to watch, unless you really like a certain actor/actress i guess,,
keep: Ma boy, sure the acting kinda sucks but its really cute i wish they had different actors and more episode a bigger budget..well the plot is really cute and reply 1997! Drop: Big and protect the boss
Ringo-chan wrote: keep: Ma boy, sure the acting kinda sucks but its really cute i wish they had different actors and more episode a bigger budget..well the plot is really cute
and reply 1997!
Drop: Big and protect the boss

Continue Shut Up Flower Boy Band and My GF is Gumiho
Tofugirl Drop Iris Watch In Time With You
khunriel From the on hold list drop To the beautiful you...
From KimWanHee's list: Drop Playful Kiss
addicted2dramas drop Kurosagi (unless you really want to watch Yamapi's acting) + King2Hearts watch The Man From Nowhere