MiddleMaiden wrote: I know I've been watching too many dramas when I look at the time and it is 4am, but I still convince myself that I should watch another episode.

LOL.. You are not alone in this feeling...
Mar 15, 2013 08:03 PM
Little-Dream - 171 Posts
wrote: i know when i have been watching to many dramas when: i have nothing to talk to my friends about other than what i just watched in a drama.... (yeah i think they are getting tired of hearing about some of them... -_-)SO true. Happens to me all the time. 

1.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you know what is going to happen (saying: Ok, it's a romcom, so they are going to take like 9-10 chapters to realize they love eachother, then they're going to spend one or two chapters happily together, then some melodrama that is going to separate them and blablabla).
2.- You know you've been watching too many dramas when you find yourself saying things like "Aish!!" or "Fighting!!", but you realize you said them a few second after it actually happened without you wanting it. 
3.- You have that urgent need of bowing when you are apologizing, and it's pretty difficult to restrain yourself.

Mia 
January 17 2016, 3:08pm

1) I know I have been watching too many dramas when instead of saying really, I say "jin Jjah" to my co-workers.
2) I answer my cell with "annyeonghaseyo"
3)While in the gym, I tell my friend "Fighting!" when she goes over her limit.
you know you've been watching too many dramas when you nearly say 'kamsahamnida' to the check out lady at walmart
I've watched too many dramas/ episodes when I stand up from my table and my spine makes cracking sounds... ;; #painplsstaahp
I know that I've been watching too many dramas when
1) i unconciously mumble 'Aish!' under my breath at something frustrating.
2) when i get up from my chair, my back and necks hurts like hell T.T
3) I can figure out what's gonna happen next in the drama XD
i know that i have been watching too many dramas when im honestly confused why i have not crossed paths with my new neighbor who is my age. i mean it has been 2 or 3 months since he has moved in and we still have not met. and because of this confusion i am resisting the urge to look into their windows to see what they are like.

i swear im not a creeper, but dramas have a way of making me think that coming across neighbors is a common thing. i guess not
for me its when i start to recognise the actors and actresses on other shows ie awards shows and also i say aish and jin-ja a lot now 
@ Zombie_Girl you took the words right out of my mouth, I'm with you 100 % :)
Just like with @kate - I start to recognize the actors from other dramas I've seen them
When I watch a ~20 episode drama in a row without stopping, it's just that good even if I have some serious shit to do the next day
When I try to search for a new drama to watch and I keep pressing "next page" because I've seen them all. O.O
I know I've been watching a lot of dramas when I realized I haven't read a book or watched my fave American series. Still, I continue on searching for a new drama.
You know you've been watching too many dramas when you start thinking in Korean when you only know few words in korean (or Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
I haven't watched so many dramas, so I say like this instead:

I know I've been watching too many drama episodes in a row when I throw out Korean words instead of my mother language
When you're from Poland and your English is bad, but you watch English-subbed sageuks, so although you don't have words for fruit and animal species, you know what 'benevolence', 'peddler', 'culprit' and stuff like that means ¬_¬
When you started to live like a zombie