The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted you Joined the (where ever you live) blobs as the mascot I wish tomorrow was saturday
Chappelle wrote: Granted - you're married to a 75 year old man named Jang Geun Suk

hahahha really LOLed here.

Granted but then your team doesn't ever ever get to win not even a single match.

I wish I were the most intelligent person in the world.
Thisguy2011 wrote: Granted you Joined the (where ever you live) blobs as the mascot

I wish tomorrow was saturday

Got ninja'd D:

Granted, but then you get stuck in a time loop and tomorrow will always be the same saturday forever.

same wish as above.
Granted - but you're so smart that the government considers you their property and forces you to work for the national defense council without any drama/entertainment access I wish I could do cool stunts like on TV
Granted but like on TV for any of the really fun stuff a Chapelle double is used, but hey you get to sit in your trailer drinking a non fat mocca latte I wish my hands worked faster
Granted but as a result your body starts to sweat way more than usual and you smell terrible I wish I had a bouquet of flowers
Granted but it was delivered to you by mistake. They're from your significant other with a big card that says i love just not addressed to you i wish my pancakes would be ready already
Granted, they are ready but burnt. I wish I had unlimited bandwidth for free.
granted, but every internet connected device you own mysteriously stops working. I wish my internet was faster.
Granted, but then your computer crashes I wish someone would pay all my bills for me.
Granted. He is your new husband, 90 year old, very wrinkled, very perverted, and very long lifed. All indication tell he'll out live you. Not that he's healthy. Have fun changing his diapers. I wish my work was done already
Granted after it's done, you'll get more~ I wish I have more spare time to do things I like :c
Granted, your unemployed and you have a spare time for the rest of your life I wish I can eat all the ice cream in the world
Granted you capable of eating it all, now as soon as you come up with all that money get to it i wish it won't snow tonight or tomorow
Granted but now it's 120 degrees outside I wish someone would wash and blow dry my hair for me