The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted - but your home is a dog-house from now on I wish our internet wasn't so crappy
granted, but working at home means you have to work 24/7, cant rest, watch drama and play forum games.. :P I wish to have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Chappelle wrote: Granted - but your home is a dog-house from now on

I wish our internet wasn't so crappy

ahahahahahaha

Chappelle
granted your computer is now the fastest on the net, and now its the only on, forum games is gonna get boring

4winky

granted
but your phone bill has just been multiplied by 10000

i wish there was two of me
4winkay wrote:

I wish to have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Granted, but the screen is cracked really bad that you can't even see anything

I wish my roommate didn't have such a hard time opening the front door and disturbed me all the time
Granted you domicile now has no doors i wish there were two of me
Granted - you're a clone and the government is coming for you I wish my grammar wasn't so awful -_-
Granted your a grammatical genius but only when writing in Sanskrit i wish dogs could just tell me some one is at the door instead of barking
Granted but now you're dog won't stop talking, even when he's fast asleep he'll still be chatting away I wish I would win the lottery
wow thats kind of scary granted You Won!!!!!! But some other people also won. Your share is 10 dollars, before taxes I wish i could sleep and watch drama at the same time, getting the full benefit of both
Granted but since you're sleeping you won't actually be able to remember anything you just watched. You'll wake up in the morning and say, "ugh, what did I watch again?" I wish it would stop raining
Wish granted for 20 years I wish i would checked the level again
Thisguy2011 wrote:

I wish i would checked the level again

Don't know what do u mean but granted ... with a loophole

Wish i had a tree fruiting evry kinds of fruits each day
granted but you've just become allergic to every fruit except avocados I wish i had a reset button on my fatigue level. Pushing it would give me the equivalent of 8 hours sleep the next time i blink
Wish granted but as a consequence you also age by 8 hours every time you blink: meaning that you're growing old at a faster rate than everyone else I wish I didn't have to wake up so early tomorrow morning
Granted but you did anyway I wish days had more hours like 24 more