The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted. The notorious hair thief that goes around cutting peoples hair off while they sleep to make wigs for his dolls will take very good care of your hair from tonight on I wish i had more time before i have to go to sleep
Granted but u have to spend that time cleaning! Lol I wish I was super smart
granted but you never get to share your knowledge with anyone. i wish i never got into a drama slump
Granted you will be in a dungeon hahaha I wish I can fly
Granted. But you can only fly in circles. I wish there'd be a snow day tomorrow
granted, but you will be locked in your house for a week with no food i wish i did not have to work tomorrow and sleep instead
Granted but the wish dosn't take effect till your next holiday I wish brakes never went bad
Granted they never go bad but tires just go flying off regularly I wish every one played this game
Granted but everyone became no one after sometime. I wish I had mini-library at home.
Granted .. but your little siblings ripped all the books and some became their sketch book I wish i had my own car.
Granted, but your car is too old and broken. I wish I can be a famous photographer in Korea and shoot my favorite k-actors.
Granted, but your fave K-actors have migrated to other country I wish I can own a limousine.
Granted,but on the next day,you got fired because you forgot to bring your camera. I wish i can eat kimchi
Granted but it was spoiled. I wish I can take over the internet world
Granted but the next day, a looper comes to kill you! I wish to make my teachers believe everything I say.