The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but with all that free time you have you are now my assistant doing the things i don't want to do I wish i could have a ranch
Granted - you inherit Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch without the tigers I wish I wasn't such a procrastinator
Granted you get everything done on time, you do all this dressed as one of those weird Japanese umbrella ghost. I wish i could climb mount everest
Ok no one is playing this maybe a new post will get peoples attention, so i'll answer myself Granted but once reaching the top you're kidnapped by a band of smelly yetti and forced to become thier life time barber I wish people would play this game
Granted, but it'll get ignored again later on I wish I didn't live on the 2nd floor
granted you're homeless i wish i could still hunt
Granted - but you only get one free bullet because the price went up to $40,000 a bullet I wish I knew how to fix a flat tire
Granted but now its your only marketable skill, good like finding a job I wish i could rewind, pause, or fast forward my life
Granted - but you can only do this one of those things once, and you have 3 seconds to decide which (I suggest you don't scream out 'WAIT!') I wish I could go to Asia!
Granted as the general of a force made up of monkeys and clowns on a mission of conquest I wish chappelle could go to asia
Granted, I'm off to pack! lol I wish there wasn't so much traffic here
Granted all the cars in your area are now horses, watch your step I wish i wasn't so tired
granted, but after not being tired you're in the mood to work again and end up tired again. lol I wish I will be young forever.
4winkay wrote:
I wish I will be young forever.

Granted you will be young forever, next time(there is no next time)

I wish i could work at home
Granted - you'll be totally fine and won't need to sleep for the next month, but after you'll go into a coma because your body needs to sleep I wish our internet wasn't so crappy