Best wedding > Park Shi Yeon > My Girl > Lee Da Hae > Iris 2> Im Soo Hyang > Inspiring Generation > Kim Hyun Joong >Boys over Flowers > Let's watch the meteor shower > Zhang Han > Boss & me > Zhao Zanilia > Legend of Lu Zhen

Sunao ni narenakute
Legend of Lu Zhen >Chen Xiao >The Romance of the Condor Heroes >Chen Michelle >Why Why Love >Yang Rainie >Meteor Garden(t/j) >Oguri Shun >Ouroboros >Ueno Juri >Sunao ni narenakute

W
Sunao ni narenakute > Kim Jae Joong > Triangle > Baek Jin Hee > Empress Ki > Ha Ji Won > Secret Garden > Lee Jong Suk > W

never-let-me-go

W > Lee Jong Suk >  Pinocchio > Park Shin Hye > The Heirs > Lee Min Ho > Boys over Flowers > Hana Yori Dango > Matsumoto Jun > Shitsuren chocolatier > Mizukawa Asami > Never Let Me Go

Smiling Pasta 
Never Let Me Go >Ayase Haruka >MR. BRAIN >Mizushima Hiro >Hana Kimi(j/t) >Wang Jiro >MoMo Love >Wang Cyndi >Smiling Pasta

Love for a Thousand More
Smiling Pasta > Chen Ivy > Skip Beat > Lee Dong Hae > God's Quiz Season 4 > Hwang Seung Eon > Love for a Thousand More

1-litre-of-tears-2005

Love for a Thousand More >Kang Seung Yoon >High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged >Ahn Nae Sang >Because It's The First Time >Choi Min Ho >To the beautiful you(k/j) >Suzuki Ryohei >Papadol >Nishikido Ryo >1 Litre of Tears

The Journey of Flower
1 Litre of Tears > Nishikido Ryo > Papadol > Suzuki Ryohei > To the beautiful you(k/j) > Kim Woo Bin > The Heirs > Lee Min Ho > City Hunter > Park Min Young > Braveness of the Ming > Zhang Han > Boss & Me > Zhao Zanilia > The Journey of Flower

my-secret-hotel

The Journey of Flower >Huo Wallace >100% Senorita >Chen Joe >Fated to Love You(t/k) >Jang Na Ra >One More Happy Ending >Yoo In Na >My Secret Hotel

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky 
My Secret Hotel>Yoo In Na>The Secret Message>Ueno Juri>Engine>Kimura Takuya>One Million Stars Falling from the Sky

Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy 
One Million Stars Falling from the Sky > Kimura Takuya > Engine > Ishigaki Yuma > Hana kimi (j) > Hana Kimi(tw) > Ruan Ethan > Fated to love you > Chen Joe > 100% Senorita > Huo Wallace > The Imperial Doctress > Huang Xuan > Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy

Happy Boys
Tribes and Empires: Storm of Prophecy >Xu Lu >Singles Villa >Cheng Joe >It Started with a Kiss(t/j) >Furukawa Yuki >Bitter Blood >Tanaka Tetsushi >Happy Boys

Lie to Me
Happy Boys > Nagashima Shugo > Good Morning Call > Arai Moe > Hana Kimi Remake > To the Beautiful You > Kim Ji Won > The Heirs > Ra Min Ran > Runway Cop > Kang Ji Hwan > Lie to Me

Boss & Me
Lie to Me >Sung Joon >High Society >Park Hyung Shik >The Heirs >Lee Min Ho >Boys Over Flowers >Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower >Zhang Han >Boss & Me 

Pride
Boss & Me > Zhang Han > Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower > Hana Yori Dango > Abe Tsuyoshi > Tsuki no Koibito > Kimura Takuya > Pride

Oh My Ghost